How can I donate?

Lukas

Пользователь
Hey mates,

finally I managed to register here after translating everything, haha.

I would like to donate to the server because I really like to play on your servers and of course to enjoy some benefits. I also find the performance of the servers impressive, by the way. Apparently the servers are located in Germany, right?

My problem is that I don't own WebMoney and just can't manage to create an account/purse to be able to pay on your site.

I am from Germany and I also speak only German and English. I don't think WebMoney is used in Germany. Is it somehow possible to pay via PayPal or PaysafeCards? Or can someone help me with the use of WebMoney? Do I necessarily need a WebMoney Passport to be able to use it? It's kind of totally complicated on their website.

Thanks in advance.

You can also contact me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xHapax/

Best regards
Lukas

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
Hi, Lucas!

Not having a proper English translation of this forum is certainly a downside, but I hope it will be fixed sometime in the future. Sorry for inconvenience.

Yes, some of our servers are located in Germany (Blood Factory #5&6, Extra Versus #5&6). Others are located in Moscow and Yekaterinburg.

Freekassa has a "PayPal" method. If it somehow won't work for you, just let us know, we will work it out.
Note: Freekassa might be slow with processing, but don't worry, it will be done eventually.

Lukas

Пользователь
Thank you, it worked. I have one question about the medikits. Sometimes it is not possible to use them. Is it only possible in certain situations? And can I pass on medikits? And what do the turbo settings in the VIP options mean?

Last edited:

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
I'm gonna assume that you meant Blood Factory, the following explanations are for these servers only.
Is it only possible in certain situations?
Until you get to Top-300, you won't be able to use them on yourself unless you're on 5/5 incaps. It was made this way so that people won't waste their medkits too early in the match. You can always get up with your medkit by holding crouching button. You can also get others up while being incapped with the same button — just get close and aim in the center of their character. Your medkit won't be used in this case. You can, however, hold R button while getting someone up — then you will get up too in the same time, using your medkit. Comes in handy when you're on your last incap and have to get up with medkit anyway. Or when you know for sure that your teammate won't be able to help you regardless.
And can I pass on medikits?
Yes. Choose medkit and press E+RMB.
And what do the turbo settings in the VIP options mean?
It's only visuals, nothing important.

Lukas

Пользователь
Why can some players start a votekick and some can't? Yesterday, for example, I wanted to start one because someone was permanently insulting, but it was not possible. Just now I was kicked for no reason by an idiot named Esthétique who spammed around that he wanted the charger. I wanted to use it once in the entire round at that moment. No idea what I did wrong. Well, one of those typical complete idiots from Versus games.

Lukas

Пользователь
Sorry, it pissed me off. I mean, it's just a game after all. If you seem to do something wrong, you get kicked immediately.

Lukas

Пользователь
With my 1,000+ hours, I haven't just been playing since yesterday. I know other players have significantly more, but you know what I mean. I didn't have the charger for 10 seconds when a votekick was already started. Feel free to check that out as well, if that's possible. And in that situation it was also much more difficult to spawn because the area was small and there were many opponents. The kick only further delayed the use of the Charger as well. But never mind now, it's just nothing new that there are such people in Versus games who take the game way too seriously. Also it's pointless to discuss it anyway. I guess you guys weren't there.

Last edited:

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
I didn't have the charger for 10 seconds when a votekick was already started
Ten seconds is enough for the enemy team to go through the tight spot.

Chargers are the most important characters on BF servers. They are the main tools to help you hold survivors back. And holding Chargers for too long does not help.
BF plugins allow you to use complicated combinations of flying and spawning. Not only that, but also spawn points are different on BF servers. Experienced BF players are capable of finding and using respawn points much quicker than new ones, no matter how long they've been playing classic versus before. That's why it is important to communicate with the team and give chargers to the ones that use them better than you. Just think about the team first in the times like this.
Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to learn how to use chargers on BF.

INFINITY575

Пользователь
Hey mates,

finally I managed to register here after translating everything, haha.

I would like to donate to the server because I really like to play on your servers and of course to enjoy some benefits. I also find the performance of the servers impressive, by the way. Apparently the servers are located in Germany, right?

My problem is that I don't own WebMoney and just can't manage to create an account/purse to be able to pay on your site.

I am from Germany and I also speak only German and English. I don't think WebMoney is used in Germany. Is it somehow possible to pay via PayPal or PaysafeCards? Or can someone help me with the use of WebMoney? Do I necessarily need a WebMoney Passport to be able to use it? It's kind of totally complicated on their website.

Thanks in advance.

You can also contact me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xHapax/

Best regards
Lukas
hello
1610201441744.png
1610201510955.png
1610201663847.png
1610201768296.png
1610201849622.png
full credit or debit card number and the rest of information and done can buy 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks.etc activaction of vip very fast

anyway paypal is another option but for my no works, zozo have a very nice payment web i hope the server can be like before the last stand actualization//

Last edited by a moderator:
Сверху