Information about medkits and pills?

Lukas

Пользователь
Hello,

I'm still a little confused about the medkits and pills/adrenalin at Blood Factory. Just now one player also wanted to kick me for wasting pills. It's getting more and more ridiculous. As soon as you make any mistake, you get kicked immediately. I had already complained about this in another thread (https://forum.zozo.gg/threads/1206/). Well, never mind. Regardless, I also previously set out to open a thread regarding this.

Can I find a thread somewhere here that explains exactly what the medkit and pills or adrenalin are necessary/useful for? Or do you just have to figure it out yourself over time? I have always thought that a medkit can be used multiple times and pills can only be used once. And I thought that pills are only used when you are being attacked by a Hunter, for example, so you can use pills during an ongoing attack and medkits when you are lying on the ground and no Hunter, Charger or Jockey is holding you down.

How often can the Medkit be used? For example, I was incapped 3/5, used my medkit to get up and then it was gone.

Someone told me the following: "You can always get up with your medkit by holding crouching button. You can also get others up while being incapped with the same button — just get close and aim in the center of their character. Your medkit won't be used in this case." But as I said, my medkit was gone then. Or does that only refer to when you help a team member while you're on the ground? I am not sure if I had used it before that. And should you always wait to see if a team member can help before using pills or the medkit? I think so, right?

Thanks for any explanation.

Hello,

I'm still a little confused about the medkits and pills/adrenalin at Blood Factory. Just now one player also wanted to kick me for wasting pills. It's getting more and more ridiculous. As soon as you make any mistake, you get kicked immediately. I had already complained about this in another thread (https://forum.zozo.gg/threads/1206/). Well, never mind. Regardless, I also previously set out to open a thread regarding this.

Can I find a thread somewhere here that explains exactly what the medkit and pills or adrenalin are necessary/useful for? Or do you just have to figure it out yourself over time? I have always thought that a medkit can be used multiple times and pills can only be used once. And I thought that pills are only used when you are being attacked by a Hunter, for example, so you can use pills during an ongoing attack and medkits when you are lying on the ground and no Hunter, Charger or Jockey is holding you down.

How often can the Medkit be used? For example, I was incapped 3/5, used my medkit to get up and then it was gone.

Someone told me the following: "You can always get up with your medkit by holding crouching button. You can also get others up while being incapped with the same button — just get close and aim in the center of their character. Your medkit won't be used in this case." But as I said, my medkit was gone then. Or does that only refer to when you help a team member while you're on the ground? I am not sure if I had used it before that. And should you always wait to see if a team member can help before using pills or the medkit? I think so, right?

Thanks for any explanation.

I recommend reading the rules for the blood factory servers, the medicines are not to be taken, they are to be used as a last resort, it is better to spend the pills and adrenaline before the first aid kit, the first aid kit is better to use in case of being in the last incapacitation 5 / 5 do not fire him; since that shows that he is a novice player

Thanks for your answer. It is difficult for me to read anything here because I have to translate everything and some of the translations are not good either. I also didn't see something in the Blood Factory thread about my questions. So the medkit or pills/adrenalin is really only to be used when definitely no team member can help you, right? And was I right about pills/adrenaline being necessary if, for example, a Hunter, Jockey, or Charger is currently attacking? Or is it possible to get out of an existing attack with a medkit too?

And what do you mean by spending pills/adrenalin first before using the medkit? If I plan to use my medkit to get up, should I give another player the pills/adrenaline first? Does this work while being attacked incapped? And what also remains unclear to me is how often the medkit can be used. Sometimes I could use it several times and sometimes only once, according to my perception.

Hey, Lucas. I thought I already explained it to you. And if that didn't work, I don't think it will this time either. But I'll try.

You can get up by pills/medkit at any time, being pinned down by infected or not — pills and medkit are absolutely identical in these terms. And no matter what will be used, it will be used. Used and gone. But if you will get up by medkit, you will get up fully healed. That's why you have to be saving it as long as you can — till your last incap, ideally. Yes, it would be a good move to give away pills if you're planning to use medkit to get up (when you're on 4/5 incaps, for example). If you're on 5/5 incaps, medkit will be used even if you have pills.
And as I already said (tell me, why do I even have to explain it again?), you can get others up while being incapped without using anything. For free. Always.
You still have so much to learn.
And what do you mean by spending pills/adrenalin first before using the medkit?
Whatever he meant was not what he said. You better not listen to him. He doesn't know English and we have no idea what tranlsator he uses, so none of us really understands him.

@El Daro Thank you, now I understand everything and my questions are clarified. Sorry, I generally ask a lot of questions because I want to know everything exactly if I am unsure about anything. And I haven't been playing on Zozo for too long, at least I've only recently started actively playing on the servers. It's really great fun when you understand it to some extent and now hopefully completely.

And as I already said (tell me, why do I even have to explain it again?), you can get others up while being incapped without using anything. For free. Always.
You have said the following: You can always get up with your medkit by holding crouching button. You can also get others up while being incapped with the same button — just get close and aim in the center of their character. Your medkit won't be used in this case.

I thought the last statement referred to both being able to get up yourself over and over again with your medkit and also being able to help other players up over and over again while being incapped. But that it is not so, you have now again clearly said. Thanks for that.

So, thanks again for your help and time.

And one more little note that just comes to mind. Nothing big, but you might want to change it. I often see in chat "... hat verbrannt eine gaskante" or something similar. I don't know the exact sentence right now, in any case it is completely wrong. It is a German translation. It should be something like this: ... hat einen Kanister verbrannt (... has burned a canister). Or "... hat einen Kanister entflammt" (... has ignited a canister). If you need help with German translations, let me know. But then, of course, only from English to German. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian. I have long planned to learn it someday, haha.

Last edited:
Just remember one thing - don't use pills/adrenaline when your teammates stay close to you and go to help you up. If you think that they can't rescue in time - use it. If you can't see nobody or your teammates stay too far, wait for a few seconds, when your healthpoints will reach 300 or less, then get up yourself. I saw too many players, that got up themselves when i was close and want to help them and then i started the vote to kick for useless wasting of medicines. Don't make their mistakes and see ya in the game

Back
Сверху