How can I get up more??

weliem

Пользователь
i have vip but i dont know how can I get up more??
Because when other vip players fall and use their medkit and pills ...
The players name appears on the screen again and the treatments are recovered ..

how ?

i have vip but i dont know how can I get up more??
Because when other vip players fall and use their medkit and pills ...
The players name appears on the screen again and the treatments are recovered ..

how ?
In order to get up when you’re in a supine position, you dont need to have a vip. Its enough to have pills, a syringe or a first aid kit. If there are no comrades around you or the situation requires immediate lifting - in the supine position, press the "sit down" key. By default, this is the "C" key. Or "ctrl"
Dont get up «just like that», especially with a first-aid kit, if you’re not in black and white mode and you dont need to be cured - then you can get up, otherwise you will spend your pharmacy just like that, without waiting for 4 "drops" to the black and white screen. If its possible to crawl to the nearest friend, then its better to wait until you’re lifted.
I hope , helped you.

In order to get up when you’re in a supine position, you dont need to have a vip. Its enough to have pills, a syringe or a first aid kit. If there are no comrades around you or the situation requires immediate lifting - in the supine position, press the "sit down" key. By default, this is the "C" key. Or "ctrl"
Dont get up «just like that», especially with a first-aid kit, if you’re not in black and white mode and you dont need to be cured - then you can get up, otherwise you will spend your pharmacy just like that, without waiting for 4 "drops" to the black and white screen. If its possible to crawl to the nearest friend, then its better to wait until you’re lifted.
I hope , helped you.

Thank you for clarifying everything, but that's not what I meant....
VIP players get up on the ground more often because after using pills they can get another pills again how ??? i dont know..
after they used pills or adrenaline .... Their name will appear on the screen more than once, and each time the person's name appears on the screen, his will get his piils again ............ how ????

Thank you for clarifying everything, but that's not what I meant....
VIP players get up on the ground more often because after using pills they can get another pills again how ??? i dont know..
after they used pills or adrenaline .... Their name will appear on the screen more than once, and each time the person's name appears on the screen, his will get his piils again ............ how ????
Any player, regardless of vip status, can take and give medicines, as well as grenades and Molotov cocktails to other players (except for a defibrillator).
A player who has received medicines will not be able to receive them for one and a half minutes, grenades and molotov can be taken / given without restrictions. In order to pass a medicine or a grenade to a teammate, take the item in your hand and simultaneously press the "E" button and the right mouse button.

I recommend contacting the official website of the project, where everything has been written for a long time.

Back
Сверху