if you don't play boomer they will kick you

weliem

Пользователь
i was play boomer more than anyone and i got kicked with no reason from game...

no admins here because sometime the kick with no reason and you can watch all my replays in game and I'm always have high score

Why should I buy VIP ?? If they will kick me anytime without reason

I didn't even play as charger i play only boomer and smoker and spiter

that's person he kicked me

i was play boomer more than anyone and i got kicked with no reason from game...

no admins here because sometime the kick with no reason and you can watch all my replays in game and I'm always have high score

I didn't even play as charger i play only boomer and smoker and spiter

that's person he kicked me
Don't hold special infected then you will not be kicked

Don't hold special infected then you will not be kicked
Do you understand what I said???

i never hold anything..... he just kick without no reason

if you are admin you can watch replay then will understand everything.

There was a girl who told him whoever doesn't play Boomer kick them... its was funny

I will enter his game again and we will see if that happens again I will go play in steam under control

Do you understand what I said???

i never hold anything..... he just kick without no reason

if you are admin you can watch replay then will understand everything.

There was a girl who told him whoever doesn't play Boomer kick them... its was funny

I will enter his game again and we will see if that happens again I will go play in steam under control
u do realize that no one get's kicked without the reason? If you were kicked then you deserved it. Otherwise you wouldn't be kicked in the first place

u do realize that no one get's kicked without the reason? If you were kicked then you deserved it. Otherwise you wouldn't be kicked in the first place
If the person responsible for the kick is someone like you, then yes, there will certainly be a kick without reason.

Yes, my dear, I have been here for almost three months, and I can definitely tell you that there are many kick for no reason.

Don't worry dear, I'm waiting until my VIP expires. because i found another place where i will not get kicked :)
Continue with your life and don't care, you are only a player i don't know why you talk with me :).

Don't worry dear, I'm waiting until my VIP expires. because i found another place where i will not get kicked :)
care to explain?
If the person responsible for the kick is someone like you, then yes, there will certainly be a kick without reason.
Don't jump to conclusions too early otherwise you're just embaracing yourself

Yes, my dear, I have been here for almost three months, and I can definitely tell you that there are many kick for no reason.
So? I have been around these servers for almost 8 years now and saying by experience kicking is always justified
No one forces you to buy VIP, it's only your decision to do so. It's not like VIP grant's you power or anything it's just for a comfort play

Вложения

• Снимок экрана (29).png
    Снимок экрана (29).png
    207,5 КБ · Просмотров: 48
care to explain?

Don't jump to conclusions too early otherwise you're just embaracing yourself

So? I have been around these servers for almost 8 years now and saying by experience kicking is always justified

No one forces you to buy VIP, it's only your decision to do so. It's not like VIP grant's you power or anything it's just for a comfort play
8 years and you've been playing the same game?
What did you get ?
I wish you a really good life ,,,, Good luck <3

I forgot to tell you something, if there are people who run these games well, they will watch the replay of the game...
Then they will know what I am talking about and that my words are logical... because it is impossible for someone like me who is kicked for no reason to come here and complain, especially since I know what the laws are.

good luck you don't need to replay...

8 years and you've been playing the same game?
What did you get ?
I wish you a really good life ,,,, Good luck <3
and again you're concluding too early and embaracing yourself even more, judging by your statistics it is you who should get good at life. I just wish you to develop yourself and learn a lot, because you are not very smart

I forgot to tell you something, if there are people who run these games well, they will watch the replay of the game...
Then they will know what I am talking about and that my words are logical... because it is impossible for someone like me who is kicked for no reason to come here and complain, especially since I know what the laws are.

good luck you don't need to replay...
be kind then and send me the replay otherwise your words are not worth a thing

be kind then and send me the replay otherwise your words are not worth a thing
You're asking about the replay that's good...
It was from the beginning to watch the replay so as not to get into this discussion..

Where is the admin who should watch the replay??
then the recording is available on the game servers.... like any game in the world

I promise in front of everyone that if you find any small mistake in me....you will never see my face again

i hope you gonna watch the replay

You're asking about the replay that's good...
It was from the beginning to watch the replay so as not to get into this discussion..

Where is the admin who should watch the replay??
then the recording is available on the game servers.... like any game in the world
Unfortunately, L4D2 do not saves the replays you have to do it manually with recording demos

Unfortunately, the villain went unpunished... But I am happy to talk to you and thank you for your time, understanding and discussion...
Tell me how to save the game recordings in order to protect myself next time...
and believe me sometimes a professional player dies and they kick another person so that this person can take the bot. i saw that 2 time :)

Let's close the topic, With all due respect to you <3

and believe me sometimes a professional player dies and they kick another person so that this person can take the bot. i saw that 2 time :)
Yeah it happens rarely
Tell me how to save the game recordings in order to protect myself next time...
While enterting the game you have to open the console and write (record "demo name") and it will start recording. In order to stop the recording just write (stop "demo name")

Let's close the topic, With all due respect to you <3
same

Back
Сверху