Maty

Пользователь
Hi, I would like to report Kohetka.
Reason: Killing a teammate
Story: It started on Dead Air. We were at the end and then I came into a room where she was. So I shot at zombies and then I watched that one guy started killing her, so I'll say It's enough, there's no need to do this anymore. And then actually as I said so he didn't stop the player named Japanese Characters. Well, Kohetka will start attacking as well, and I told Stop to say it was worthless to fight him. But then she told me to fuck up and started killing me ... Unfortunately I don't have a demo recorded but next time I'll definitely do it, I hope she gets a ban for killing a teammate.
I tried to ask why they would kill me and she said Fuck off again, etc.

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
You didn't provide us with enough information. We need to know when and where it happened.
If you can't remember the time, you can try searching in the chat history: Blood Factory, Coop or Extra Versus
And, of course, having demo would be nice, but you can still check the action history on the web-site for the last two weeks that will proove team-killing.

However, I should mention that ban for Team Killing usually only lasts for 1-4 hours, except for the rare occasions where it lasts one day.

Сверху