Discussion

Maty

Пользователь
Hello, I would like to have a little discussion about players who kick players for no reason.
The point is that players actually kick players for no reason. Today and yesterday, I was fired for no reason.
Story: It was like you actually said here Hey, come play Tanks in Left 4 Dead 2, so I played and after a while I joined and saw that one hey good team, it will work. Well, after a while I was a tank and then I killed a survivor here as usual. Well, after that I managed to kill my own ... I didn't want to do it and I apologized. But we won't explain it to children, so you get a kick right away.
I also played tanks here today and I came across a bunch of kids.
it was that I played normally but after a while they started writing
* Hey, Maty you get a kick * And I'll ask why? And they don't answer.

In short, what I want to say is for the admin or anyone from the Admin Team to go to the servers and check them..Because I can no longer of those children who write that you get a kick right after you connect to the server . Other players also complained that versus mode you get an automatic kick for no reason. I'm not even surprised.
The players who kicked me for no reason are Happy, killer and I don't know anymore.

I don't understand why they do it.

MaN oF SteeL

Пользователь
Hello, I would like to have a little discussion about players who kick players for no reason.
The point is that players actually kick players for no reason. Today and yesterday, I was fired for no reason.
Story: It was like you actually said here Hey, come play Tanks in Left 4 Dead 2, so I played and after a while I joined and saw that one hey good team, it will work. Well, after a while I was a tank and then I killed a survivor here as usual. Well, after that I managed to kill my own ... I didn't want to do it and I apologized. But we won't explain it to children, so you get a kick right away.
I also played tanks here today and I came across a bunch of kids.
it was that I played normally but after a while they started writing
* Hey, Maty you get a kick * And I'll ask why? And they don't answer.

In short, what I want to say is for the admin or anyone from the Admin Team to go to the servers and check them..Because I can no longer of those children who write that you get a kick right after you connect to the server . Other players also complained that versus mode you get an automatic kick for no reason. I'm not even surprised.
The players who kicked me for no reason are Happy, killer and I don't know anymore.

I don't understand why they do it.

Пффф...Многа букаф!!! Лень читать

AnimaSola

Пользователь
Как я понял на мутации танков его потролили и кикнули дети
Да там здоровенные лбы сидят, просто они по эмоциональным реакциям от детей неотличимы. Убьешь специально своего танка с 100хп чтоб он не бежал пол карты и не умер сразу от пука в свою сторону, а тебя сразу на кик ставят.

Maty

Пользователь
This is mainly about versus mod.
Where you join and play for a while you get a kick for no reason

Nymphetamine

Пользователь
Да там здоровенные лбы сидят, просто они по эмоциональным реакциям от детей неотличимы. Убьешь специально своего танка с 100хп чтоб он не бежал пол карты и не умер сразу от пука в свою сторону, а тебя сразу на кик ставят.
Го на мт

Maty

Пользователь
First of all, when I joined, it started. But I bet it was before;) It can be seen that the Admins do a lot of shit and don't ban this shit :) 1. Don't pay attention to TeamKiller like Kohetka at all because she's their friend and it's pretty pathetic that the kids in the Admin team don't ban teamkillers at least .

Сверху