ip restriction for IRAN

sparta

Пользователь
hi, is there any ip restrictions for iran ?? !!! i used to play before update, and now i cant join to any zozo servers without vpn, it stucks at loading and not responding, but when using vpn i can connect to BF # 6 BF # 5 and other servers says kicked by console vpnproxy is not allowed. help me please

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
Your Internet is most likely the issue. However, after a failed connection type condump in console. Then send us the condumpXXX.txt file that you will find in your game folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\).

masoud

Пользователь
Your Internet is most likely the issue. However, after a failed connection type condump in console. Then send us the condumpXXX.txt file that you will find in your game folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\).

20210405140646_1.jpg

does not show the BF#5&6 even 1&2.
i connected to bf6 by console.
LinkToCondumpFile

masoud

Пользователь
Can you ask your provider about their ip ranges? We can add they to whitelist and you can play without kick with message "vpnproxy"
Works well without vpn but does not show servers 1, 2, 5, 6, we can not even connect to them (we can only connect to servers 3, 4, you can see in the picture above)
that's the problem

With some protonvpn servers I can connect to all your servers with terrible ping but with my own vpn I see the message "vpnproxy"

hint :
Because servers 5 and 6 have lower pings and are more suitable for Iran. The amount of internet consumed in servers 5 and 6 is 30% less than other servers. This is a big advantage for Iranians because of the high cost of the Internet, but we can not connect to them :(

if needs you can find all of the iran ips in the link below :
Major IP Address Blocks For Iran

masoud

Пользователь
Narmafzare godping ro begir, eshterakesh mahi 15 tomane ham pingo kam mikone ham hame servera okey mishe barat
یعنی چی اخه ، حقمونه بدون وی پی ان از اینترنت استفاده کنیم تازه بیایم پول بدیم؟!
وقتی بدون هزینه میشه حلش کرد چرا هزینه ، مسخره بازیه که زوزو راه انداخته!
پانزده تومن میتونی وی ای پی بخری ، حداقل بریز تو شکم اینا :confused:

sparta

Пользователь
یعنی چی اخه ، حقمونه بدون وی پی ان از اینترنت استفاده کنیم تازه بیایم پول بدیم؟!
moshkel az keshvaraeiye k serveraye zozo toshe, una tahrim kardan, vip ke bekhay bgiri barat mahi 120 toman dar miad 15 nist dadash

Tier4 Jean

Детектив
Narmafzare godping ro begir, eshterakesh mahi 15 tomane ham pingo kam mikone ham hame servera okey mishe barat
moshkel az keshvaraeiye k serveraye zozo toshe, una tahrim kardan, vip ke bekhay bgiri barat mahi 120 toman dar miad 15 nist dadash
man kheyli ino peygiri kardam be admin haye zozo kheyli payam dadam vali fayde nadasht
خب طرف سرور راه انداخته گذاشته اونجا باید پیگیرش باشه دیگه یعنی چی!
نمیشه فحش بدم؟ :|

Admin! :/
به جای این وی پی ان بخریم ، البته اگه سرور یاری کنه کیک نکنه:rolleyes:
راستی من اکانت تست گرفتم ازش توی پینگ انچنان فرقی نداشت

Инглиш, мазафака 03.jpg

masoud

Пользователь
Что за хуета?
Тут теракт готовят,чи шо?
Баньте нахуй тэрорыстов
если ты не хочешь помочь, пожалуйста, не пытайся забанить меня xD

Мне просто нужны развлечения / интернет без ограничений и хороший пинг.
Проблема, за которую вы несете ответственность.
Это большая просьба?

Сверху