Complaint

Lukas

Пользователь
Hello,

I would like to file a short complaint against Insta-Suicide = PUSSY. He also gives me the impression that he wants one.

I was playing for a few minutes, was just spittering, and apparently got kicked for some mistake. I did nothing wrong in my opinion. You can't do much wrong as a spitter either in my opinion. I just spit on two players who where lying on the ground. I didn't hold the spitter either. I've complained about the kicking before. Since then, I don't think it ever happened again, until now. Meanwhile, I can also understand it if, for example, someone is kicked for holding the Charger or another important infected, but I did not.

The kick was therefore absolutely unnecessary in my opinion. He has changed nothing. If I had held something, it would have changed something. His argument was that he only started the votekick. That is quite enough. All the players could hardly have observed me at that moment. Most of them will simply press F1 because they think the kick is justified.

Then I found out he is an admin a few minutes ago. How did he manage to do that? I rather expect an admin to point out players mistakes instead of kicking them immediately. This will only scare players away. When I re-entered the game after 15 minutes, I also discussed a bit with him. Among others, the player Scusa spoke up and said that this bad administration has to stop. Sounds to me like there has been a case like this or similar before.

And after the discussion was closed in my opinion, he addressed me a few minutes later in the chat, I answered with a yes, and got the message to go cry on the forum. I have now done so, as desired. Like the senseless kicking also a great thing as an administrator to provoke others with such messages.

Last edited:

Adi

Пользователь
Stop playing like a nab, stop using spitters even if people are spamming as USE BOOMERS! I started vote everyone Pressed F1, learn by your mistakes.

Adi

Пользователь
I was playing for a few minutes, was just spittering, and apparently got kicked for some mistake. I did nothing wrong in my opinion. You can't do much wrong as a spitter either in my opinion. I just spit on two players who where lying on the ground.
here u were wrong
How did he manage to do that?
It doesnt have to do anything with my MOD right, I kicked you with my Rank Power
Among others, the player Scusa spoke up and said that this bad administration has to stop. Sounds to me like there has been a case like this or similar before.
Dude he is a farmer, he is also against me, do wanna see his video of farming ? I warned him in the same map we all died because of him.

Lukas

Пользователь
Stop playing like a nab, stop using spitters even if people are spamming as USE BOOMERS! I started vote everyone Pressed F1, learn by your mistakes.
How am I supposed to learn from the mistakes if I get kicked immediately and am not told what I did wrong even afterwards, genius? And just because it's spammed that more boomers are needed, doesn't mean you're obligated to spawn as a boomer. I'm someone who plays as a Boomer all the time, when it makes sense for me to play as one.

And no, not everyone pressed F1. Some were also against it. And some who pressed F1, as already mentioned, certainly only pressed F1 because they assumed that the kick was justified, which in my opinion is not the case.

And if I really were as much of a noob as you claim, I'm sure I would have been kicked a lot more times. But before your kick, I must have played like 50 rounds or more without being kicked. You're just someone who takes the game way too seriously and takes advantage of your rights just because you're pissed that something isn't going your way.

It doesnt have to do anything with my MOD right, I kicked you with my Rank Power
I meant by my question how someone like you can get admin rights because your behavior is not that of an admin. Kicking people immediately instead of pointing out mistakes and then provoking them to go crying on the forum.

Well, I have nothing more to say about it. I don't care if it has any consequences for you or not. I just had to get rid of all this because I don't put up with this kind of thing, especially not when you're being provoked all the time.

Last edited:

Adi

Пользователь
How am I supposed to learn from the mistakes if I get kicked immediately and am not told what I did wrong even afterwards, genius? And just because it's spammed that more boomers are needed, doesn't mean you're obligated to spawn as a boomer. I'm someone who plays as a Boomer all the time, when it makes sense for me to play as one.
SS1.png

And no, not everyone pressed F1. Some were also against it. And some who pressed F1, as already mentioned, certainly only pressed F1 because they assumed that the kick was justified, which in my opinion is not the case.
758681.2250000075_image.png

how someone like you can get admin rights because your behavior is not that of an admin
Oh? Why u are putting admin thing in middle? I kicked you with my rank power. + I did my admin job I gave you link & I helped and guided so u can come here and write complaint about me or anyone+ U are talking about behavior

2021-01-28 05:27:24(Team) man u cant go there.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY # 6 (GER)c8m4_interior
2021-01-28 05:25:39Lukas.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY # 6 (GER)c8m4_interior
2021-01-28 05:24:24(Team) thanks Luckas for pills.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY # 6 (GER)c8m4_interior
[Do you even read chats]
I don't put up with this kind of thing, especially not when you're being provoked all the time.
If i saw you again playing with spitter uselessly then imma kick you again, because its not a server where only u are playing and rest are bots, there are rest 9 players, when player is struggling and doing their best so the team can win then u cant just go and spit on their efforts, So use ur mind and game experience while playing this, As an admin few weeks ago i also got kicked my someone but i didnt go and ban him, he misunderstood and its ok, and even we all got kicked when we were new to this game, its common.

Thats all from me, Peace ;)

Lukas

Пользователь
What are the two pictures supposed to say now? Everyone knows that I was kicked. And you can also see that not all the players were in favor of it. And there were also more than 2 players who were against it. Good thing if the vote window is not completely displayed on the screenshot. The pictures show what has been known already?! And as I said before, just because many players agreed doesn't mean the kick was justified.
+ I did my admin job I gave you link & I helped and guided so u can come here and write complaint about me or anyone+ U are talking about behavior
The job of an admin is to point out mistakes to others, not to annoy them by pointless kicking. What kind of link did you give me? How did you guide me? Are you kidding me? You told me to go to the forum and cry. That was the only thing you did. And that was to provoke me. A few minutes later you wrote that again, even though the discussion had long ended, to provoke further.

2021-01-28 05:27:24(Team) man u cant go there.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY # 6 (GER)c8m4_interior
2021-01-28 05:25:39Lukas.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY # 6 (GER)c8m4_interior
2021-01-28 05:24:24(Team) thanks Luckas for pills.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY # 6 (GER)c8m4_interior

What is the problem there? A "man u cant go there" without any context. And why does it say anything about pills when I was an infected? Once again, it is questionable what you want to say with any meaningless evidence. Besides, my name is Lukas and not Luckas. Did you make the logs yourself and make a mistake, lol?

If i saw you again playing with spitter uselessly then imma kick you again, because its not a server where only u are playing and rest are bots, there are rest 9 players, when player is struggling and doing their best so the team can win then u cant just go and spit on their efforts, So use ur mind and game experience while playing this, As an admin few weeks ago i also got kicked my someone but i didnt go and ban him, he misunderstood and its ok, and even we all got kicked when we were new to this game, its common.
Well, that's just your opinion that I used the spitter uselessly. In my opinion, it was not. And even if it was pointless, you don't have to kick someone immediately for it. It doesn't change anything. And I don't remember spamming for boomers. And even if more boomers were required, there are plenty of other players who can take one.

Adi

Пользователь
What are the two pictures supposed to say now?
First one, why i kicked you, Second one 7/9 players Pressed F1 and 2 F2s [ You and Scusa, because he was pissed at me for warning him not to stay behind and farm]
s I said before, just because many players agreed doesn't mean the kick was justified.
Majority wins 78% voted against you
The job of an admin is to point out mistakes to others, not to annoy them by pointless kicking.
Sorry for this but u are blind and brain dead, why u ask - I DID NOT KICK YOU WITH MY ADMIN POWER & I KICKED YOU BECAUSE I HAVE HIGH RANK
You told me to go to the forum and cry
bc on server i also want to play and not to chat while playing surv and infected while team is loosing, and btw you are doing it well
That was the only thing you did.
and gave you the link of forum
Did you make the logs yourself and make a mistake, lol?
You are a fucking idiot sorry for being rude but I GAVE YOU A COMPLIMENT and then I TRIED TO HELP YOU THAT YOU CANT GO THERE, it was different map it was no mercy u blind, u don't even read chats properly and then cry like a baby.
I don't remember spamming for boomers. And even if more boomers were required, there are plenty of other players who can take one.
dude as i said if u want to play for yourself u can play but then just dont come and cry u have already proved that u cant read chat properly and cant listen to the audio chats and also this is a team game, we need to have a team work, Tlaoc did such a good charge and expirat helped him with hunter thats a team work so A lil advice if u wanna play here then please have teamwork and listen and read chat properly.
2021-01-28 03:07:40 Tlaloc(Team) two back in bad shape :Dc9m1_alleys
The job of an admin is to point out mistakes to others
just because of that i was giving you replies so u can understand ur reason otherwise i wouldn't & not only me u said u have been kicked before u said and if u gonna be like this u will be kicked as well.

Thats all, u can say whatever u want to :D

Lukas

Пользователь
Sorry for this but u are blind and brain dead, why u ask - I DID NOT KICK YOU WITH MY ADMIN POWER & I KICKED YOU BECAUSE I HAVE HIGH RANK
You just don't understand what I'm trying to say. It's completely irrelevant whether you kicked me with your admin rights or your high rank. I generally expect a different behavior from an admin. That's what I'm all about.

You are a fucking idiot sorry for being rude but I GAVE YOU A COMPLIMENT and then I TRIED TO HELP YOU THAT YOU CANT GO THERE, it was different map it was no mercy u blind, u don't even read chats properly and then cry like a baby.
Yes, you're right, it was a different map. I overlooked that. But how could I have known that it was meant for me? These team messages are not addressed to specific players. And where can I not go? It would be good to know exactly what kind of situation you are talking about. I can remember a No Mercy game from yesterday, but I don't know that I did anything wrong there.

dude as i said if u want to play for yourself u can play but then just dont come and cry u have already proved that u cant read chat properly and cant listen to the audio chats and also this is a team game, we need to have a team work, Tlaoc did such a good charge and expirat helped him with hunter thats a team work so A lil advice if u wanna play here then please have teamwork and listen and read chat properly.
I definitely don't play for myself. I help other players and also always share my medkit and pills with others. Maybe we are talking about the same No Mercy game. There I was already in the elevator and left it again to help others. Unfortunately, I died because of that. Do you mean this situation?

And even as an infected, I always try to help. As I said, I usually play as Boomer all the time, especially when someone is asking for it. And Charger, for example, I almost never take, because I know myself that I can't handle it well.

You're the only one who's upset with the way I play. As I said, I played like 50 games before and I don't remember getting kicked or anyone complaining about it.

It is not possible to follow the chat continuously and the audio messages are not always understandable, especially when other languages are spoken.

just because of that i was giving you replies so u can understand ur reason otherwise i wouldn't & not only me u said u have been kicked before u said and if u gonna be like this u will be kicked as well.
Yes, I was also kicked before. But that was at the very beginning. Also doesn't matter here.

Lukas

Пользователь
I have again thought about all this here and would like to close the topic for me now also finally. I do not want to discuss further and I do not like such disputes, even though I suspect that you would not have written anything more on the thread anyway. I am sorry if I have been out of line and if I have made any mistakes. I will try that it does not happen again. Maybe you will think about it again, whether you have to solve such situations with a kick or not. In the end, I don't care if you do, I just wanted to recommend it to you again. It is of course your own decision. In some situations it just doesn't change anything in my opinion, you just annoy the other players and senselessly lock them out for 15 minutes. I could also imagine that completely new players then no longer show up on the servers. That's just what I think about it. Well, as I said, I'm sorry. I hope we can still deal with each other normally in the future.

Ander

Пользователь
I´d like to talk to administrators to please stop this kind of "behavior" i mean if u are an administrator of the game please be patient talk without insulting or acusing , and let the people have fun , Adi Champ , came to the game to do what ? U are looking for cheaters ? or doing something to improve the game ? Or only giving orders to players and threatening them with his administrator power . I don't like loooking for ur insultings on the chat beacuse i don't really care like u do, trying to perjudicate the other.
Just play and let the others play, If team is angry with some player to be ""FARMING"" let the team talk and express , NOt beeing screeming and insulting and muting with your administrator power. I see lukas using spitt he was not doing nothing at all just walking over there, but i knew that if u talk to him he understand i read him before on forum that's why i put f2 ,not because of U. u can use your microphone to tell him insteand of being screaming ""fuck charger"" or "" omg"" , NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR U SREACMING , BE SURE OF THAT.

Вкусняшка

Стример
I agree with Lukas, because he started to play on Zozo recently and don't have enough experience of playing well. But I see, that he trying his best to solve this problem and already know more rules and mechanics of Zozo than 90% players. Just give him some time to gain experince and if that necessary, make comments and tips of his game. Don't forget, that all of us was newbies just like him and made stupid mistakes. If he annoyes you, warn him to stop and tell him what he do wrong. If u see a player, whom u made a warning and he keep violate the rules, then kick him. But if u see a player, whom u made a warning and he say that got it and try to fix his mistakes - don't kick him and give him a chance. Maybe someday he will play just like you and then you will be glad to see and play with him.
P.S. Opportunity of kick is great responsibility. Your decision can deprive our server of a good player, that can contribute to the development of ZOZO. (Lukas already did)

Adi

Пользователь
I agree with Lukas, because he started to play on Zozo recently and don't have enough experience of playing well. But I see, that he trying his best to solve this problem and already know more rules and mechanics of Zozo than 90% players. Just give him some time to gain experince and if that necessary, make comments and tips of his game. Don't forget, that all of us was newbies just like him and made stupid mistakes. If he annoyes you, warn him to stop and tell him what he do wrong. If u see a player, whom u made a warning and he keep violate the rules, then kick him. But if u see a player, whom u made a warning and he say that got it and try to fix his mistakes - don't kick him and give him a chance. Maybe someday he will play just like you and then you will be glad to see and play with him.
P.S. Opportunity of kick is great responsibility. Your decision can deprive our server of a good player, that can contribute to the development of ZOZO. (Lukas already did)
I said sorry, and plus helped him, i also have gotten kicked and i believe we all do, and i dont really kick people or ban them that's why i have the lowest bans and probably kicks too but till someone wastes an opportunity or hits the nerve, I Apologies but he has to look / listen the chat because its a team work. Again i am sorry for my actions.

Adi

Пользователь
I´d like to talk to administrators to please stop this kind of "behavior" i mean if u are an administrator of the game please be patient talk without insulting or acusing , and let the people have fun , Adi Champ , came to the game to do what ? U are looking for cheaters ? or doing something to improve the game ? Or only giving orders to players and threatening them with his administrator power . I don't like loooking for ur insultings on the chat beacuse i don't really care like u do, trying to perjudicate the other.
Just play and let the others play, If team is angry with some player to be ""FARMING"" let the team talk and express , NOt beeing screeming and insulting and muting with your administrator power. I see lukas using spitt he was not doing nothing at all just walking over there, but i knew that if u talk to him he understand i read him before on forum that's why i put f2 ,not because of U. u can use your microphone to tell him insteand of being screaming ""fuck charger"" or "" omg"" , NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR U SREACMING , BE SURE OF THAT.
here you go, the way you move is slow than a snail + I know u are pushing you GFs RANK but this is not a fair way, I WARNED YOU not to do that
+ u got complaint from an other player too so wait for a ban or something already.

Вложения

• 2154848.1949999984_image.png
    2154848.1949999984_image.png
    1,8 МБ · Просмотров: 272
  • 2201351.490000001_image.png
    2201351.490000001_image.png
    1,2 МБ · Просмотров: 248

Adi

Пользователь
this kind of "behavior"
Which behavior ? I help people who needs help and punish people who need punishment that's why I am mod here.
or acusing
I got proof, I have demo!
please be patient talk without insulting
I got more patient than you do + its better if you don't teach me my job as an admin, and also read the update rules, If someone wants to say something they can and my Upperclassman classman can talk to me like that and the players whom i respect so if u will be talking to me harshly don't expect a nice reply as well.
and threatening them with his administrator power
its called "WARNING"
I don't like loooking for ur insultings on the chat beacuse i don't really care like u do, trying to perjudicate the other.
2021-01-28 03:00:04(Team) scusa stop farming.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY #6 (GER)c9m1_alleys
2021-01-28 03:01:51imma ban u.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY #6 (GER)c9m1_alleys
2021-01-28 03:01:43if u stay behind .ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY #6 (GER)c9m1_alleys
, If team is angry with some player to be ""FARMING"" let the team talk and express
you see, Mods job not only that to take actions after people complaint or express, they have right and powers to maintain the game and stop it from ruining it, even still i had few complaint against you and i have been watching you by myself too, Camping + farming kills delays the surv game or sometimes can also be the breaking part of a good team so its not good at all.
if u talk to him he understand i read him
i was not exactly talking to him, we said we need boomers back, me, taloc, expirat, horalka as much i remember...
I don't like loooking for ur insultings on the chat
https://stats.zozo.gg/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1199777 - All the best ;)

Okay, You can talk or cry even here because that's all u can do, unless you give us any proof its us less, i still have demo, so i wont talk much i would rather like show it to my upperclassman because i have been taught to keep record of every game i join and play, and it was a warning.

PLUS There will be more crying here because this time I am back for real and I will be looking for more, I have few players who are next, so I am ready for that as well.

I have played on BF3-4 and realized few things that its way much better and different, the whole environment and it changed/affected my gameplay style, there players are good and mostly they play fair and there is not that camping farming etc, just pure fun and game.
You see on Blood Factory 5-6, there are players who unbalance the team, farm, camp, ruin the games and its like boring, a player recently complaint about the same things, i have realized like a lot of players do things like instant suicides as boomers after vomit and slap and switch server when they are almost dead just to make their KD look good. Its tolerating but farm. camp and move as snail just to have more kills and they don't even understand that there are rest players as well and it really ruins the game and fun and i wont take it litely.

P.S. - Please check updated rules. ;)

Ander

Пользователь
here you go, the way you move is slow than a snail + I know u are pushing you GFs RANK but this is not a fair way, I WARNED YOU not to do that
+ u got complaint from an other player too so wait for a ban or something already.
This screenshots are out of context , i remember i had 1 smoker and 1 charger waiting for me, This is ridiculous. If i had advanced i would have been captured .__.

• Haha
Reactions: Adi

Ander

Пользователь
Which behavior ? I help people who needs help and punish people who need punishment that's why I am mod here.

2021-01-28 03:00:04(Team) scusa stop farming.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY #6 (GER)c9m1_alleys
2021-01-28 03:01:51imma ban u.ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY #6 (GER)c9m1_alleys
2021-01-28 03:01:43if u stay behind .ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY #6 (GER)c9m1_alleys

you see, Mods job not only that to take actions after people complaint or express, they have right and powers to maintain the game and stop it from ruining it, even still i had few complaint against you and i have been watching you by myself too, Camping + farming kills delays the surv game or sometimes can also be the breaking part of a good team so its not good at all.

i was not exactly talking to him, we said we need boomers back, me, taloc, expirat, horalka as much i remember...

https://stats.zozo.gg/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1199777 - All the best ;)

Okay, You can talk or cry even here because that's all u can do, unless you give us any proof its us less, i still have demo, so i wont talk much i would rather like show it to my upperclassman because i have been taught to keep record of every game i join and play, and it was a warning.

PLUS There will be more crying here because this time I am back for real and I will be looking for more, I have few players who are next, so I am ready for that as well.

I have played on BF3-4 and realized few things that its way much better and different, the whole environment and it changed/affected my gameplay style, there players are good and mostly they play fair and there is not that camping farming etc, just pure fun and game.
You see on Blood Factory 5-6, there are players who unbalance the team, farm, camp, ruin the games and its like boring, a player recently complaint about the same things, i have realized like a lot of players do things like instant suicides as boomers after vomit and slap and switch server when they are almost dead just to make their KD look good. Its tolerating but farm. camp and move as snail just to have more kills and they don't even understand that there are rest players as well and it really ruins the game and fun and i wont take it litely.

P.S. - Please check updated rules. ;)
I don't really care what do u realize , u are the only what talking about "farming " i was just playing and trying not to be taked by infecteds. Don't bother me and i won't bother u

• Haha

Ander

Пользователь
And about your insultings as i said , i don't really care taking screenshots here . because i just care about playing . I know how u write wrong the insults on pourpose to avoid them to appear on the chat shear .__. . AND BE A MAN , NOT TALK MY GIRL INSTEAD OF ME DON'T BE RIDICULOUS , DON'T PUT HER ON THIS OR U WILL REALLY HAVE TROUBLES WITH ME. DON'T TEXT HER AGAIN THE ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH ME .

• Haha
Сверху