Complaint

Adi

Пользователь
And about your insultings as i said , i don't really care taking screenshots here . because i just care about playing . I know how u write wrong the insults on pourpose to avoid them to appear on the chat shear .__. . AND BE A MAN , NOT TALK MY GIRL INSTEAD OF ME DON'T BE RIDICULOUS , DON'T PUT HER ON THIS OR U WILL REALLY HAVE TROUBLES WITH ME. DON'T TEXT HER AGAIN THE ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH ME .
9BCF6FE7-35F9-48CF-8C38-A189D557A6CD.jpeg

XDDD

Adi

Пользователь
Or if u goona do it , text to me, no to my girl , I have steam too u know ?
I deleted you both from steam, I’m sorry i did that just because I felt like a friend and tried to calm you down but it was my fault, i texted her because only a mom, friend and true love can calm the anger, so yeah. I won’t text you ever, and yeah PACO complained against you for the same thing in past so yeah, you aint gonna change, people change but I’m gonna have this faith that the people can and they deserve a chance and it’ll be forever.
Peace out ✌

Ander

Пользователь
I deleted you both from steam, I’m sorry i did that just because I felt like a friend and tried to calm you down but it was my fault, i texted her because only a mom, friend and true love can calm the anger, so yeah. I won’t text you ever, and yeah PACO complained against you for the same thing in past so yeah, you aint gonna change, people change but I’m gonna have this faith that the people can and they deserve a chance and it’ll be forever.
Peace out ✌

Вложения

• wtf2.JPG
    wtf2.JPG
    26,7 КБ · Просмотров: 183
  • Haha
Reactions: Adi

Ander

Пользователь
Peace out ✌
IF any has a problem with me i invite them to talk me about it instead of talking behind my back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: Adi
Сверху