Процедура выгрузки видео на форум

R i m u $

Пользователь
♀️ Доброго времени суток, дамы и господа!
Подскажите , пожалуйста , как заливать видео на форум ? желательно пошагово процедуру описать , кому не сложно. Заранее благодарен всем бобра!)) ‍♂️

Here is a step-by-step procedure:

1. Upload your video to youtube or another video service (the one accepted are listed in the option's formula). If you want to use a video that is not yours, a meme or something, you can skip this part

2. Copy the link of your video

3. Use the "Media" function in the options of the forum reply form
->
Capture d’écran 2022-10-04 133237.jpg

4. Paste your video URL into the form, that looks like this:
Capture d’écran 2022-10-04 134314.png

5. You should see the URL of your video between , that's it, you can now send your reply or create your thread with a video in it: easy peazy! ;)

P.S: you can use the "preview" function in the same forum reply options (upper right) to see if your upload actually worked
P.S2: sorry it's an english version, i still don't speak russian ;))

Example:

1. Upload your video to youtube or another video service (the one accepted are listed in the option's formula). If you want to use a video that is not yours, a meme or something, you can skip this part

->Посмотреть вложение 9884

Посмотреть вложение 9885

5. You should see the URL of your video between , that's it, you can now send your reply or create your thread with a video in it: easy peazy! ;)

P.S: you can use the "preview" function in the same forum reply options (upper right) to see if your upload actually worked

Example:
Thank you very much. You've been very helpful. Have a nice day!!!))

->Посмотреть вложение 9884

Посмотреть вложение 9885

Example:
Простите пожалуйста , последний вопрос. А если я хочу загрузить обрезанное чужое видео , которое у меня хранится в телефоне ? Как мне поступить ? Загружать его на ютуб? И необходимо ли указать ссылку на первоисточник ?

Please excuse the last question. And if I want to upload someone else 's cropped video that I have stored in my phone ? What should I do ? Upload it to YouTube? And is it necessary to provide a link to the original source ?

Last edited:
Please excuse the last question. And if I want to upload someone else 's cropped video that I have stored in my phone ? What should I do ? Upload it to YouTube? And is it necessary to provide a link to the original source ?
To put a video on the forum the only thing you need is a Youtube (or other video-hosting platforms) link.

So in this case, you can upload the cropped version video that you have on your phone and then get the youtube link and you're good to post it.

To put a video on the forum the only thing you need is a Youtube (or other video-hosting platforms) link.

So in this case, you can upload the cropped version video that you have on your phone and then get the youtube link and you're good to post it.
Спасибо , кажется разобрался. Вообщем любое обрезанное видео нужно все равно на ютуб вначале загрузить на свой канал. Я забыл вам уточнить , видео чужое я обрезал сам и ссылки на него url нет , так как я его ещё не залил себе на ютуб канал и это видео только в моем телефоне на данный момент, а полная версия есть в ютубе у правообладателя непосредственно, я лишь более интересный кусок из него вырезал и сохранил себе.Я наверное неправильно выразился вначале , в любом случае большое спасибо за помощь и вашу отзывчивость. Увидимся на ZOZO :)

Last edited:
Back
Сверху