ZOZO.GG - 9 лет! Итоги, планы и подарки!

Adi

Пользователь
Hey Adi!You have just posted the scenes of your old video.It does not make make sense that you put your old videos and give them a new title
& By the way I was lacking of time, i had uni & work at days, it took me 3 nights to edit & create it. For new clips i needed more time & most important thing is Internet , i have plan od 2GB P/D, try to get the message !

DiGGeR

Пользователь
& By the way I was lacking of time, i had uni & work at days, it took me 3 nights to edit & create it. For new clips i needed more time & most important thing is Internet , i have plan od 2GB P/D, try to get the message !

ya ya we can clearly see what took about 2-3 nights of you.dont make ppl fool by just posting the old videos again and again.plz grow up and fing something new

Slade

Пользователь

Again sorry for audio bugs there was something wrong with editor, I did cut off 30% of video just because of that and lack of time as well, so sorry / prosti / lo siento.

So The 9th Anniversary of ZOZO, A Big thanks to SIR QUAR and SIR SPUMER for this, its not just a server its more than that, people fine their loved one through this , their company their passion everything, we are like a big international family, we fight, we argue, we gossip and we do everything here, its been a great journey so far for me. Thanks to Sir Emzy, Esthetic, Khan, Irina and Nyph Man El My Bro, Tic Tac Sir, Slade and all my friends for such a great memories and moments, hope we can play even more together.
"charged for great justice" x2

c9e85-1516569038-800.jpg

Reactions: Adi

Adi

Пользователь
haha! i know it was not for me . we were suppose to wish zozo his 9th anniversary,not to put the old things with a new title
hope u will understand
Which old things ? I just wanted to post few things that people Should remember like, Er's charger & all & secondly why tf you think its easy? Why you don't make one , instead of commenting , keep your comments to yourself otherwise i would post a screenshot of your things , got it ?

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Which old things ? I just wanted to post few things that people Should remember like, Er's charger & all & secondly why tf you think its easy? Why you don't make one , instead of commenting , keep your comments to yourself otherwise i would post a screenshot of your things , got it ?

Ok!compare this video and the the video which you posted on zozo's 8th anniversary.You will find many things common.and did you said anything about mine things????why dont you post 1?I m waiting

DiGGeR

Пользователь
just u finished with that?GFY .GROW UP ;).u does'nt seem to a university level student.u r like a kid who is reading in 8th grade

Adi

Пользователь
Coz I am not recording it. But if you want to see my dem, i can send it to you)
Send me personally the best of your charger, I'll upload.
just u finished with that?GFY .GROW UP ;).u does'nt seem to a university level student.u r like a kid who is reading in 8th grade
Beggar, STFU Maybe?
Okay, Mr. You were begging us for l4d2 steam version and then later on you also did beg for CsGo & i said no for that because i didn't want to & that's why you gonna hate me, you better grow up dude & keep your words to yourself , it'll be better for you, If you don't like the video , dislike it and you've already commented and i don't want to do anything regarding that , YOU GOT ME ? i won't listen to you !
I don't want to argue with you Kiddo !

≾22cm≿

Администратор
Staff member
Both of you, chill down yourself. Stop your negative discussion here, this topic has nothing to do with the charges and the proceedings. I hope it is clear...

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Send me personally the best of your charger, I'll upload.Beggar, STFU Maybe?
Okay, Mr. You were begging us for l4d2 steam version and then later on you also did beg for CsGo & i said no for that because i didn't want to & that's why you gonna hate me, you better grow up dude & keep your words to yourself , it'll be better for you, If you don't like the video , dislike it and you've already commented and i don't want to do anything regarding that , YOU GOT ME ? i won't listen to you !
I don't want to argue with you Kiddo !

Haha!Beggar????
begging for l4d2 steam version?were i need to beg from you? there is no need to beg from a toiletless man the toiletless noobs .alhamdulillah! i have my best friend night.i asked him for the game and in the first time he gave me.and u r talking about csgo? ,so it's free.and why would i hate u.i dont have any personal issues.and everyone knows who needs to grow up .+the KIDDO word suits best on u not me.
+this is my last comment on this topic

Last edited:

Khan

Пользователь
Haha!Beggar????
begging for l4d2 steam version?were i need to beg from you? there is no need to beg from a toiletless man the toiletless noobs .alhamdulillah! i have my best friend night.i asked him for the game and in the first time he gave me.and u r talking about csgo? ,so it's free.and why would i hate u.i dont have any personal issues.and everyone knows who needs to grow up .+the KIDDO word suits best on u not me.
+this is my last comment on this topic
Dude You Posted Your Video, He Posted His Now, Instead Of Waiting For The Results You Guys Are Fighting Each Other ,You Both Done Your Job ,Now Let Admin Decide.

Сверху