Corona Cup 2020

Завершено
хочу обратиться к капитану команды Killers c просьбой, чтобы все члены этой команды, без исключения (включая все замены, тех кто в зрителях, вылетел и тд) писить демо своей игры. Абсолютно всех членов команды. и спустя не более 30 минут после окончания игры выложить в этой теме форума, если этого не будет, то я буду просить о дисквалификации вашей команды из турнира, если не будет хоть одного демо, их должно быть 11.
причина: много подозрительных моментов и недоверие к вашему высокому уровню игры, если вам нечего скрывать то демо будут все, если нет то значит там есть аддоны или читы
спасибо

если не будет хоть одного демо, их должно быть 11.
Так себе из тебя математик, Рома. Демок должно быть 55, если считать одиннадцатого игрока в резерве.

Вишня, Вишенка, ты наше Солнце, Наша Девочка, Просто незнаю что сказать, ты наш Талисман) Ты большая умничка, ты это знаешь)ЛЮБИМ!)
Ягодка сегодня превзошла (был вброс, что это вообще парень -_-) все самые смелые ожидания и, думаю, саму себя. Наблюдать за твоей игрой было одно наслаждение (моя фавориточка)

Good afternoon..
According to the score table, my KnD team is the latest ...

I would like to know if it was fair to give us a campaign with 2 maps that reached 1800 advancement points and the other teams played campaign with 5 maps that give 4750 points, giving a total of 2950 points of difference ... or could you explain the system that is it being used please? because we don't understand it yet..:oops:
Therefore, we consider that a rematch with the KW team would be fair and interesting in any campaign with 5 maps.
We await the response of the dear administrators)), thanks!!

хочу обратиться к капитану команды Killers c просьбой, чтобы все члены этой команды, без исключения (включая все замены, тех кто в зрителях, вылетел и тд) писить демо своей игры. Абсолютно всех членов команды. и спустя не более 30 минут после окончания игры выложить в этой теме форума, если этого не будет, то я буду просить о дисквалификации вашей команды из турнира, если не будет хоть одного демо, их должно быть 11.
причина: много подозрительных моментов и недоверие к вашему высокому уровню игры, если вам нечего скрывать то демо будут все, если нет то значит там есть аддоны или читы
спасибо
не 11 а 55*

Так себе из тебя математик, Рома. Демок должно быть 55, если считать одиннадцатого игрока в резерве.
я просто не знал писать после каждой главы или одна на все время)

спасибо
but I tell you one thing we play on server 5 mods don't work there, I don't know how much you distrust

Демки на турнире это адекватное требование
I would only record the second part of the campaign because my players do not have good fps and it would affect our game
apart from that the campaign is Hard Rain, we could not record many demos due to the low fps.
but if they change the map we can record the demos that the team asks for.

I would only record the second part of the campaign because my players do not have good fps and it would affect our game
apart from that the campaign is Hard Rain, we could not record many demos due to the low fps.
but if they change the map we can record the demos that the team asks for.
You will record demos, you want it, or not. If you think that you are the ones who rules here, i have disappointment for you, no, you aren't. If you think, that i forgot about your demos with us, than your wrong. So read the rules of the tournament and please subordinate it, neither way you will get disqualified. All best wishes for tomorrow )

You will record demos, you want it, or not. If you think that you are the ones who rules here, i have disappointment for you, no, you aren't. If you think, that i forgot about your demos with us, than your wrong. So read the rules of the tournament and please subordinate it, neither way you will get disqualified. All best wishes for tomorrow )
Well, at no time did I say I'm in charge here
so I also request that the maslo team record their demos

Well, at no time did I say I'm in charge here
so I also request that the maslo team record their demos
Your rhetoric said that for you. You have all rights to demend on that too, but please stop manipulating that your team can't record demos, because they have some kind of fps drops. We both know that you were lying to me and you only send demos, when i told you, that maybe u will get DQ. So all your demos will be watched carefully. In your position, i would just be thankful, for not getting any kind of negative response on your behaviour.

Your rhetoric said that for you. You have all rights to demend on that too, but please stop manipulating that your team can't record demos, because they have some kind of fps drops. We both know that you were lying to me and you only send demos, when i told you, that maybe u will get DQ. So all your demos will be watched carefully. In your position, i would just be thankful, for not getting any kind of negative response on your behaviour.
I just want to know if they can change the map.

[QUOTE = "Maslo, publicación: 41679, miembro: 3482"]
No solo tú, sino todo el equipo que estará presente en el servidor en el momento del juego.
[/ CITA]
Todo mi equipo lo hará porque no ocultamos nada, ESPERARÉ TAMBIÉN EL DEMO DE TODO TU EQUIPO..CLARO! .. si tampoco tienen algo que esconder
1f642.png
!.

[QUOTE = "Maslo, publicación: 41679, miembro: 3482"]
No solo tú, sino todo el equipo que estará presente en el servidor en el momento del juego.
[/ CITA]
Todo mi equipo lo hará porque no ocultamos nada, ESPERARÉ TAMBIÉN EL DEMO DE TODO TU EQUIPO..CLARO! .. si tampoco tienen algo que esconder
1f642.png
!.
Вопросов нет, но условие, мы свое демо выложим при условии что вы выложите первыми, нам тоже нечего скрывать.

Back
Сверху