Corona Cup 2020

Завершено
The deluge map is a total disadvantage, it takes away fps apart from that on that map, it is very annoying to advance and it is obvious that fewer points will be made if we play in the Parish since the RJK Team believes that we would make more points.
If they say they are good, give us a rematch
on a decent map

not on a nasty map.
people could be recruited at the last minute.
Because I see that Romans recruited people at the last moment did not play with their players from the previous game.
el equipo de RJK jugó en un mapa decente.
First of all I want to congratulate the person who chose this map :) (sarcasm)

Comparing the flood with the parish is somewhat ridiculous, both are totally different, one has more advantages than the other, for example, in the parish there are no 2 elevators :) And I think this is too much to talk about the FPS.
And well, those who believe that all this was FAIR, I would like them to give us a rematch, a greeting to all.

Agreed!

Проиграл, теперь тильтует...
Team Killers, very good match, thanks for your whole team, match was very interesting...
But now Piers, just chill, ur team tried as like as our team, next time there will be more luck for Killers.

Even if it were so ...
that map subtracts points FROM ANY TEAM, IT IS NOT ENOUGH. They didn't give us a chance at anything... it's not fair and they don't explain why!
Because i explained it 100 times, you don't want to understand. Everything is fair, better teams are in the play-offs. This is not my obligation to explain everything 1000 times.

Piers ,as a fellow i suggest you not to cry please.You are crying for a rematch which i think is not going to happen because 3 teams are already in the semi final and no one of the team wants to get itself out of the semifinal.So please stop crying and prepare a more strong team and you yourself please concentrate on your game a little bit despite of focusing ME and Night the whole game.

Even if it were so ...
that map subtracts points FROM ANY TEAM, IT IS NOT ENOUGH. They didn't give us a chance at anything... it's not fair and they don't explain why!
I really respect ur team, but do u remember that ur team was last selected (as everyone knows, ur team wasn’t planned to be competitors)? Give some respect for Christo!

And then Piers don’t cry as lil kids, however ur team losed, so nobody cares about u, nobody isn’t going to listen u, but everyone wants to kick u out of Zozo!
Why Maslo started discussion about demos? Because of ur legit team (i can say that only Roknar, Alessa and Igar are clean players on ur team, I’m not listing all ur mates, just listing strong players)

Because i explained it 100 times, you don't want to understand. Everything is fair, better teams are in the play-offs. This is not my obligation to explain everything 1000 times.
So is it logical to give us a map with fewer points so we don't have a chance?
Or is the idea to declassify a Latino team? ... because that disadvantage? .. I demand something fair and I give you a solution about it.
I respect you and I love u as a friend but u know very well that it wasn't fair what they did to us.

Piers ,as a fellow i suggest you not to cry please.You are crying for a rematch which i think is not going to happen because 3 teams are already in the semi final and no one of the team wants to get itself out of the semifinal.So please stop crying and prepare a more strong team and you yourself please concentrate on your game a little bit despite of focusing ME and Night the whole game.
you want me to tell who you have on your team?

[QUOTE = "kerrigan34, должность: 41745, участник: 4693»]
Так логично ли дать нам карту с меньшим количеством точек, чтобы у нас не было шансов?
Или идея рассекретить команду латиноамериканцев? ... потому что этот недостаток? .. Я требую чего-то справедливого и даю вам решение по этому поводу.
Я уважаю тебя и люблю тебя как друга, но ты прекрасно знаешь, что это было несправедливо по отношению к нам.
[/ QUOTE]

Керри)) с вами же латиноамериканцкая команда играла же.))) : D

[QUOTE = "kerrigan34, должность: 41745, участник: 4693»]
Так логично ли дать нам карту с меньшим количеством точек, чтобы у нас не было шансов?
Или идея рассекретить команду латиноамериканцев? ... потому что этот недостаток? .. Я требую чего-то справедливого и даю вам решение по этому поводу.
Я уважаю тебя и люблю тебя как друга, но ты прекрасно знаешь, что это было несправедливо по отношению к нам.
[/ QUOTE]
Керри)) с вами же латиноамериканцкая команда играла же.))) : D

I don't understand well sorry dear, the translator fails :c

Back
Сверху