Пользователь
XDDDD Filthy

Вложения

• Screenshot_2020-07-22-07-23-05-634_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-22-07-23-05-634_com.android.chrome.jpg
    570,4 КБ · Просмотров: 318

EgorKa

Пользователь
И да, мой дорогой друг фром Пакистан. Ты считаешь что я читер, я считаю что ты читер. Пойдем вместе поиграем в одной тиме, и запишем на видео нашу игру за сурвов, я бы очень хотел посмотреть как ты будешь давать по 80 фрагов и фигачить через кусты в темном заблеве. Посмотрим чего ты стоишь. Если ты конечно и дальше будешь таким смелым "pro". Peace

DiGGeR

Пользователь
LOL.Is that what you dragged me from game here.Oh my kid, If i give you the same answer that you gave to KHAN, then? Who called you a cheater? I buried everything on the other page of the forum.Why did not you ask me for a screenshot ????And ya,why are you always after me??There are tons of players suspiciously playing.Place a solid proof if you have otherwise don't suck my mind. Keep playing and let me play as well.I am not in a mood of debate.

EgorKa

Пользователь
LOL.Is that what you dragged me from game here.Oh my kid, If i give you the same answer that you gave to KHAN, then? Who called you a cheater? I buried everything on the other page of the forum.Why did not you ask me for a screenshot ????And ya,why are you always after me??There are tons of players suspiciously playing.Place a solid proof if you have otherwise don't suck my mind. Keep playing and let me play as well.I am not in a mood of debate.
Same answer that i give khan? You remebmber what happened with Khan in the end? Of course now u say you not in a mood of debate, yeah yeah, so u dont want play together and demo your game? I knew you going to say this, like "not in a mood if debate" :)

EgorKa

Пользователь
And ya, Also take a look at this if you can understand what is says.
Посмотреть вложение 7198
Ничего нового ты не показал, все также даешь задний ход, пытаясь выставить себя каким то тигром). Малый, ты слишком много на себя берешь, по сути будучи одной из этих собак как на картинке, но никак не тигром, продолжай в том же духе, пока не закончишь также как и твой друг у которого забанены уже 2 аккаунта :)

EgorKa

Пользователь
Кстати на счет твоего Кхана
Не его ли это уже 3 акк? https://stats.zozo.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=1394928
Он за банами соскучился? Как там у него дела? До сих пор жопа горит что меня не забанил, а сам в бан попал? Вы такие смешные если честно, создали бы свой индийско-пакистанский сервер и там бы бегали своей софтерной шайкой.

DiGGeR

Пользователь
[QUOTE = "EgorKa, post: 42720, member: 2347"]
You have not shown anything new, you also back up, trying to present yourself as some kind of tiger). Small, you take too much on yourself, in fact, being one of these dogs as in the picture, but not a tiger, keep up the good work until you finish as well as your friend who has already 2 accounts banned:)
[/ QUOTE]
LOL .Who said i am a tiger.:).For you kind information that is not tiger,it's a cheetah.;).And talking about the other thing so let me tell you that i don't wanna uselessly argue with you.I have many other things to do.

EgorKa

Пользователь
[QUOTE = "EgorKa, post: 42720, member: 2347"]
You have not shown anything new, you also back up, trying to present yourself as some kind of tiger). Small, you take too much on yourself, in fact, being one of these dogs as in the picture, but not a tiger, keep up the good work until you finish as well as your friend who has already 2 accounts banned:)
[/ QUOTE]
LOL .Who said i am a tiger.:).For you kind information that is not tiger,it's a cheetah.;).And talking about the other thing so let me tell you that i don't wanna uselessly argue with you.I have many other things to do.
Не забудь вытереть своё зеркало туалетной бумагой, хотя это не поможет. Но запомни малый, я тебя достану, и полетишь ты отдыхать к своему кану, пока.

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Remember to wipe your mirror with toilet paper, although that won't help. But remember the little one, I will get you, and you will fly to rest to your Kan, bye.
What is your problem?Who could not you be calm and let me too?Do whatever you want,i don't give a fuck about it.I already have settled things on the other page,no asking for screenshot and also not giving one.Why the fuck are you starting it again?

HITMAN

Пользователь
What is your problem?Who could not you be calm and let me too?Do whatever you want,i don't give a fuck about it.I already have settled things on the other page,no asking for screenshot and also not giving one.Why the fuck are you starting it again?
Filthy ты че читеришь?)) Если нет то скинь мне скрины и доказательство.))А я посмотрю какой из тебя игрок)Будь мужиком а не шавкой)) :D :)

HITMAN

Пользователь
Мне стало интересно)

Romans

Пользователь
Filthy ты че читеришь?)) Если нет то скинь мне скрины и доказательство.))А я посмотрю какой из тебя игрок)Будь мужиком а не шавкой)) :D :)
Ща, он быстренько перезайдет)
Ты лучше тогда когда он с нубасами и нафрагодрочит под 100 фрагов) а дальше только демку успей включить чтобы увидеть как он перезаходит или игнорит)

HITMAN

Пользователь
Одним словом жду от тебя скрины и видео доказательство.))Докажи что ты не ТУПОЕ ДНО а нормальный игрок. ;)

Romans

Пользователь
Одним словом жду от тебя скрины и видео доказательство.))Докажи что ты не ТУПОЕ ДНО а нормальный игрок. ;)
Ну после этого сообщения не только я по его мерках буду собакой)

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Untitled.png

Are you really kidding me?????
I think you have not seen the picture that i posted earlier or you don't understand what it says,idk ,but let me re upload it.
1595429056029.png

Now,Don't start acting like a dumb saying what you want to prove? Neither i am a Cheetah nor you guys dogs.I am just telling you the fact that it is against my dignity to prove my skills to players like you.Record demo if you think i am cheating .I am never going to give you a screenshot.Ignorance,as most of the cheaters do.Like esthetic.

HITMAN

Пользователь
Посмотреть вложение 7201
I think you have not seen the picture that i posted earlier or you don't understand what it says,idk ,but let me re upload it.
Посмотреть вложение 7202
Now,Don't start acting like a dumb saying what you want to prove? Neither i am a Cheetah nor you guys dogs.I am just telling you the fact that it is against my dignity to prove my skills to players like you.Record demo if you think i am cheating .I am never going to give you a screenshot.Ignorance,as most of the cheaters do.Like esthetic.
Я читер???????????ЧТОООООООООООООООООООООООООООО?ну понятно с тобой все) :cool:

HITMAN

Пользователь
Посмотреть вложение 7201
Посмотреть вложение 7202
Мне не надо про смысл картинки говорить))ДУРАЧОК))))):p:D

HITMAN

Пользователь
[QUOTE = "DiGGeR, сообщение: 42731, участник: 3198"]
Посмотреть вложение 7201
Вы действительно издеваетесь?
Я думаю, вы не видели фотографию, которую я опубликовал ранее, или вы не понимаете, что там написано, idk, но позвольте мне загрузить ее заново.
Посмотреть вложение 7202
Теперь, не начинайте вести себя как тупой, говоря, что вы хотите доказать? Ни я, ни гепард, ни вы, ребята, собаки. Я просто говорю вам тот факт, что это против моего достоинства - доказать свои навыки таким игрокам, как вы. Запишите демо, если вы думаете, что я обманываю. Я никогда не собираюсь делать вам скриншот Невежество, как и большинство читеров. Как эстетично.
[/ QUOTE]
Не отвиливай)ты что то скрываешь?) И это видно по твоим ответам дурачок.))Твое достоинства никто не трогал.) Просто покажи им все это и все.

Сверху