The Last Stand Update

mks3118840

Пользователь
А что за фигня с серверами. Зашел в Стим, обновился. Открываю список серверов, везде по нулям. Кто-нибудь, подскажите, что не так???

INFINITY575

Пользователь
// NetworkVersion es la versión en el protocolo de conexión entre el cliente <-> servidor,
// no se usa para emparejar, PatchVersion se usa para eso para asegurar
// no tenemos conexiones cruzadas con diferentes versiones. Solo golpea esto si
// sabe que ha ocurrido un cambio incompatible en el protocolo de red en
// el juego y las demostraciones antiguas no funcionarán.
NetworkVersion = 2.1.0.0
PatchVersion = 2.2.0.1
ProductName = left4dead2
appID = 550

bohdi

Пользователь
I'm probably one too that is mixed about the upload. The new campaign is quite fun (although if my translator is correct not to be used in tournaments?), and i like the new common infected (for the special ones, i found it quite cheap to get the ones from l4d1, but this is pure esthetic jugement), as for the new melee, well the shovel can be good but the addition of this weapon also comes with the (almost) disappearance of the knife's utility (speed), which was quite used by tops, so again, is this really a gain for the game?

What i can't understand, and this explain my question about the upload, is why they had to change all the other maps. In regard of the shortcuts that were blocked for survivors, there are also walls or spots for hunter pounces that disapeared, which in my little opinion is sad, for at least two reasons:
1. It lowers the capacities offered by the game
2. The knowledge of people who spent hours to master them is sent - apparently randomly - to oblivion.

So my question is: are all the changes made by the upload permanent?

Despite what i just said, which may appear negative but is in the end just being concerned about the game as i discovered it and fell in love with thanks to zozo.gg, i'd also like to thank all the Zozo admins for the awesome work they've done and are still doing.

PS: sorry my post isn't in Russian, but i don't trust Google translation to translate correctly this ;)

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
although if my translator is correct not to be used in tournaments?
It's just my opinion. The reason it won't be suitable for tournaments is the same as with Crash Course and The Sacrifice.
is this really a gain for the game?
Yes, it is. Knife was OP, now it's not better than Katana or Machete.
In regard of the shortcuts that were blocked for survivors, there are also walls or spots for hunter pounces that disapeared
These two things are not related in any way. And if some useful walls disappeared, list them here, maybe admins will change it.
are all the changes made by the upload permanent?
These maps were permanent before, now they are changed. So yeah, these changes are permanent. Until it will be changed again.

bohdi

Пользователь
Wow! Thanks El Daro for that fast answer!

I will definitely list the points as you proposed! For some i have footage so maybe i can use pictures, maybe for others i will have to describe it i don't know what's best.
Speaking of this, may i ask you if the "slide" (as in atrium for the most now famous) ability will remain the same on servers 5&6? With time i realised that there were different level of slide possibilities for the hunter depending on the servers: 5&6 have it good (could even get some so-hard-to-catch ones), but it appears on the others the hunter can't or can with very few chances get to "slide" by jumping from high to flanges?

Two questions about your answer(s) also:
- What does OP mean?
- Didn't you fight in Crash Course in the Covid tournament? Not that i think it shall be decided competitive or The Last Stand as well (i don't have an opinion on this, you guys know better,), but i'm curious about the reasons: is it because theses are too short campaigns?

Thanks again for your answer :)

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
if the "slide" ability will remain the same on servers 5&6?
Yes, why would it not?
And the reason it works best for you on BF5&6 is probably because you have the best ping there.
What does OP mean?
OverPowered.
Didn't you fight in Crash Course in the Covid tournament?
We did. There are no official rules on whether to play some campaigns on tournament or not, it all comes down to people who organize it. But these two campaigns are usually avoided on cups.
is it because theses are too short campaigns?
Yes.

sparta

Пользователь
i used to play with sfk version but now i cant join zozo servers, what should i do to be able to play like before help me please

Mairon

Пользователь
Как на пиратку обнову поставить? Я стимовскую то версию скачал, но там у меня будет опять по нулям очков. А если я во 2 раз проебу свой акк, который опять почти вошел в топ 500 - я психану....

Romans

Пользователь
Знает кто, будет патч на пиратку? Если да то когда примерно?

El Daro

Писатель
Staff member
Петиция добавить режим, основанный на данной мутации, в качестве соревновательного по типу Charger Race.

spumer

Администратор
Staff member
Знает кто, будет патч на пиратку? Если да то когда примерно?
Будет, в ближайшие дни сделаем, может сегодня.
Советую купить лицензию, патчи видимо будут часто выходить, обновления в Steam прилетают быстрее, мы будем делать их с заметной задержкой

emzy

Staff member
Петиция добавить режим, основанный на данной мутации, в качестве соревновательного по типу Charger Race.
И вернуть мутацию «Кошмар»! Она была крайне популярна в своё время.

emzy

Staff member
Убрали и заменили скучной беготнёй от танков, где было раздолье перуашкам – за сурвов они либо срезали путь багоюзом по всем канонам хстоп, либо брали четыре автодроби и фармили; за танков тоже баговали и телепортовались к сурвам ещё до начала раунда, раскидывая сурвов в закрытой убежке. Благодаря им и так не особо интересная мутация вскоре стала вовсе неиграбельной.

Romans

Пользователь
Будет, в ближайшие дни сделаем, может сегодня.
Советую купить лицензию, патчи видимо будут часто выходить, обновления в Steam прилетают быстрее, мы будем делать их с заметной задержкой
Да у меня лицензия, траволта спрашивает

Minato

Пользователь
Убрали и заменили скучной беготнёй от танков, где было раздолье перуашкам – за сурвов они либо срезали путь багоюзом по всем канонам хстоп, либо брали четыре автодроби и фармили; за танков тоже баговали и телепортовались к сурвам ещё до начала раунда, раскидывая сурвов в закрытой убежке. Благодаря им и так не особо интересная мутация вскоре стала вовсе неиграбельной.
Из за этого многие перестали играть и я в том числе. А эти спауны танков, вообще на пол метр от тебя спавнятся.

werni

Пользователь
Нуу,кто-то бегает ,кто-то дает отстрел ,я играю только на мутации и мне этот сервер очень нравится , скорее всего нравится тем ,что нет толпы игроков, конечно ,спавн в метре от выжившего это единственное, что портит в какой-то степени режим , а так всё отлично.

sparta

Пользователь
[QUOTE = "Nymphetamine, post: 43350, member: 2137"]
Lyaya ... Not my baby ...
[/ QUOTE]
hi , can you please explain how are you playing on zozo servers? which version you got and where you have download it?

Сверху