Spring Cup 2021

Завершено
The problem is not the ping or the captain's reminders to record a demo. ... The problem is flashes on the server when we start recording, something that is out of the control of the captain and the players.
It was pre-decided that Foreign team will play against Russian team on server 3, If you had these issues why you didn't write on forum before game or talked it about Organizer, Captain or Admin in the game any thing ?

When Me, Light and Compaz tried to make things work on discord and ask for admins to change server then where was your help and support ? Now consequences my friends...

ALL players on my team had the intention of recording demonstrations but the problem of the "flashes" on the server did not allow it, that was the reason for the delay in starting the first map, of the occasions in which we had to leave and return to enter the server.
For that reason, those who could not record preferred to take screenshots, because we did not hide anything

ALL players on my team had the intention of recording demonstrations but the problem of the "flashes" on the server did not allow it, that was the reason for the delay in starting the first map, of the occasions in which we had to leave and return to enter the server.
For that reason, those who could not record preferred to take screenshots, because we did not hide anything
I am not denying you, I know how it feels.
But what I am saying is did you guys tell this to Sir Quar, Tasty or Sovest? Since according to you, Your team started having this since first map. Then you guys should have talked about it... You knew the possible consequences that can happen to you and your team.

It was pre-decided that Foreign team will play against Russian team on server 3, If you had these issues why you didn't write on forum before game or talked it about Organizer, Captain or Admin in the game any thing ?

When Me, Light and Compaz tried to make things work on discord and ask for admins to change server then where was your help and support ? Now consequences my friends...
Read the previous pages and you will see that our team also wanted the server change.
But what I am saying is did you guys tell this to Sir Quar, Tasty or Sovest? Since according to you, Your team started having this since first map. Then you guys should have talked about it... You knew the possible consequences that can happen to you and your team.
We said it, it's all in the zozo chat.

Last edited:
Не умел или не успел, это меня не волнует, у нас всех научили и все успели, так что я требую исключить игроков без дэмок!

Мы так же перезаходили в игру и заново писали дэмки.

Не умел или не успел, это меня не волнует, у нас всех научили и все успели, так что я требую исключить игроков без дэмок!
Что ж, вы требуете необоснованных вещей, я не вижу никаких подозрительных моментов, чтобы быть настолько требовательными к демоверсии, я вижу только постоянный гнев, моя команда ничего не скрывает и не использует какое-либо программное обеспечение, мы все играем чисто и поведение, которое Вы показываете, что это прискорбно. Мы изо всех сил стараемся показать, что играли честно, но, похоже, ваша единственная цель - навредить моей команде.

Просто нельзя менять правила на каждом шагу, Вкусный. Да это твоё право и типо есть такой пункт. А по поводу того, что мы тоже могли взять к себе в команду Сеню, Прока и Кмса, так а какой в этом смысл? Ну выйграли бы они нам вчерашнюю игру, а интерес какой в этом? Совесть не собирала себе команду для победы, думаю это и так всем ясно. Мы играли в свое удовольствие. В микро никто не орал и была хорошая атмосфера.Честно скажу, лично я не заметил никакой разницы между их повседневной игрой и вчерашней и претензий к ним не имею. Они показали хорошую игру. В любом случае я поддерживаю свою команду. И если они имеют право запросить демо, то пусть команда противников это сделает. Нельзя делать поблажки одной команде и спускать все с рук,иначе это превратится в балаган. Хотя, он же уже начался с самого начала турнира...

looks like your only goal is to hurt my team
If this was the reason they wouldn't let you play with players of BW team, I hope you know the rules.
Если это была причина, по которой они не позволили вам играть с игроками команды BW, я надеюсь, вы знаете правила.
demanding of the demo,
That's also the rules + you can also ask them for demos.
Это также правила + вы также можете попросить у них демо-версии.
You show that this is unfortunate
Man you got the advantage of having two good players of another team in your team and they didn't oppose you guys at then and you are talking about Unfortunate ?
Человек, у вас есть преимущество в том, что в вашей команде есть два хороших игрока другой команды, и они не противостояли вам, ребята, тогда, и вы говорите об этом ?

Reactions: Fox
In previous pages we wrote about it and they answered us that "it was our problem", in the past the same problem was dealt with but they took it as a bug or error and the solution was "exit and enter the server".

Here are some demos of 7 players of my team, only Manuelito, Igar, SadCat and Alan's recordings are missing. But in itself, those who could not record the demo was because the game crashed and it made no sense to record because it ruined the game. It was something totally unforeseen on server 3 and there was no time to download an external recorder to the game, we hope your understanding, we do not hide anything.

я конечно не стал полностью читать гумносрач по поводу ДЕМО но нафига писать правила чтобы потом вилять как уж на сковороде? или соблюдать или дисквал.

Before the tournament began the Latino community told everyone about the lags and recording demos and it's very simple with 250+ ping you can not record demos it's just not possible, if BES were so interested in watching 100+ hours of demos from all 11 players they could just play on server 5, but no BES only wanted to play on server 3, and now after they lost miserably they want to turn that lost into a glorious win just because few KND players did not record demos.
Sovest and rest of BES you guys are just pathetic losers.

If KND and their players get disqualified, then this tournament with all of it's management can just go to hell

Back
Сверху