Жалобы на игроков

Вопрос: Светящиеся в темноте медикаменты и оружие - это читерские аддоны?
Ответ: Да, эти аддоны читерские, т.к. улучшают видимость предметов и дают преимущество над другими игроками.
но они же подсвечиваются в игре
20201011075421_1.jpg

Yeah you are right.There is no need to ask you anymore for screens because everything is already proven.Obviously you must have removed cheating add-ons NOW.Demo is already provided and it is clear.I had another demo too of yours in the previous atrium map but unfortunately it got deleted.
Please stop saying ASK ME FOR SCREENS.I WILL PROVIDE IT.
Sop being so dumb.
In the previous times you would kick me as soon as i enter the server without any reason.So i had to keep myself silent.Even administration was also not able to do something.But now when i have almost left playing i will speak everything and do provide what i have.

Yeah you are right.There is no need to ask you anymore for screens because everything is already proven.Obviously you must have removed cheating add-ons NOW.Demo is already provided and it is clear.I had another demo too of yours in the previous atrium map but unfortunately it got deleted.
Please stop saying ASK ME FOR SCREENS.I WILL PROVIDE IT.
Sop being so dumb.
In the previous times you would kick me as soon as i enter the server without any reason.So i had to keep myself silent.Even administration was also not able to do something.But now when i have almost left playing i will speak everything and do provide what i have.

Well, if you think I use add-ons, report me I have captures of my beginnings on the server so I want to see you try not even the older Pakistani did it xD

Maybe you should try using a better translator.
I am waiting for cafune...................................

[QUOTE = "DiGGeR, publicación: 43778, miembro: 3198"]
Quizás debería intentar utilizar un mejor traductor.
Estoy esperando cafune ...................................
[/ CITA]

¿Qué deseas?

Nothing.........
Just want you to accept your hacks.

Hahaha really you make me laugh I don't see when I use hacks? Rather you tell me why did you leave and re-enter the game to be able to record me that you are hiding something? If there I see that it is recorded from the same console I do not see the need to leave but in your case well who knows what you will have because in the blood 2,4,6 you do good kills but you go to another and you do not even reach 15?

Phenomenal
Piers
Reynaldo

Я не увидел и не услышал на предоставленной демке ничего, за что можно было бы отключить Рафаэлю аддоны. А вы не хотите прокомментировать стрельбу Cafune в стену при заблёве?
И хватит флудить где попало.

Кстати, Cafune, я попросил тебя не выходить с сервера. Куда ж ты сразу вышел?
So why is he your friend, there will be no penalty?

So why is he your friend, there will be no penalty?
GET LOST YOU FUCKING SCUM ! (С чистым Британским акцентом)

Почему вы его не баните на форуме, не говоря уже об его альтах с которыми он до сих пор катает

В очередной раз касаюсь вопроса фарма статы.
Некоторым игрокам уже делались предупреждения ранее, и таких кстати не мало...
Я не хочу ни с кем начинать токсичные споры, было-ли это фармом статы или нет, поэтому воздержусь от указания никнеймов.
Те игроки, которых коснулось такое предупреждение, уверен, и сами могут прекрасно вспомнить и догадаться, о каких конкретно ситуациях идёт речь. Думаю, это в ваших же интересах...
На данный момент у нас уже имеется несколько демок, а также жалобы на фармеров со стороны третьих лиц.
Во избежание срезания очков с ваших hlx профилей, рекомендую перестать задерживать команду, в частности при игре за Выживших.
К счастью, большая часть людей относящихся к данному вопросу, регулярно читают форум.

Обязательное уточнение.
Данное сообщение не является угрозой. Пока что, данное замечание остаётся все еще на уровне вежливой просьбы.

Продублирую написанное выше для наших заграничных друзей, потому как это относится, в том числе, и к ним.

[English version of Message]
Once again, I'm forced to touch the problem of stats farming.
Some players have been already warned previously, and by the way there are quite a few of them...
I don't really want to start a toxic discussions with anyone, were they farming stats or not by their opinion...therefore I will refrain from the specifying of exact nicknames.
Those players who were affected by this warning can remember and understand everything by themselves. I'm sure, and it's really good if so...
At the moment, we already have several demos, as well as complaints about farmers from the third parties.
In order to avoid cutting points from your hlx profiles, I recommend you to stop, in particular when playing as Survivors.
Fortunately, most of these people related to the issue regularly read the forum.

Important clarification.
You should not consider this message as a threat. At the moment, this appeal is still just a polite request.

Last edited:
FIRST OF ALL Banned players are not allowed to interfere in this conversation. You should keep yourself away and should also not talk about banning and stuff.Everyone knows what happened to you. PIERS. And looking down the likes of some players.Before this, Esthetic also played with me in BF5 and we ended up in 35 and 33 FRAGS.You were also there PIERS.If i can beat compete Esthetic then you guys are nothing else except trash.Why don't you guys let CAFUNE talk.Is he a kid? Let him talk to clear the rest because 99% is already cleared with the demo.
NO MORE REPLIES.

Почему вы его не баните на форуме, не говоря уже об его альтах с которыми он до сих пор катает
Увы, токсичность и использование читов на серверах не являются причиной для бана на форуме.
У тебя есть достоверная информация по альтам? Поделись, будь добр.

FIRST OF ALL Banned players are not allowed to interfere in this conversation. You should keep yourself away and should also not talk about banning and stuff.Everyone knows what happened to you. PIERS. And looking down the likes of some players.Before this, Esthetic also played with me in BF5 and we ended up in 35 and 33 FRAGS.You were also there PIERS.If i can beat compete Esthetic then you guys are nothing else except trash.Why don't you guys let CAFUNE talk.Is he a kid? Let him talk to clear the rest because 99% is already cleared with the demo.
NO MORE REPLIES.
How strange only 35 in BF 5 and in BF 6 you do 80 frags xD nice mods bro

Вложения

• 0lzf.PNG
    0lzf.PNG
    26,2 КБ · Просмотров: 260
Back
Сверху