Пусть Говорят: Понятные темы на Испанском (нет), о которых невозможно молчать (но это не точно)

Статус
Закрыта.
Alguna vez tocaste el pasto,o vistes el cielo por primera vez o mejor dicho estudias xD
si
si
y no, miraa mi cara hermano? te parece que estudio? :v
y lo mismo va para ti, creo entender la intencion de tus palabras y yo que tu lo dejaba ahi. suelen ser bastante duros con los baneos del foro, a mi me banearon 3 meses xd

4.2. Завуалированное или явное провоцирование Пользователей Форума на оскорбления и/или выяснение отношений в ветках Форума запрещено.

@GHOST y ese cambio de nombre a que viene
en realidad ya tenia pensaba cambiar de nombre (para variar un poco ya sabes) y que mejor momento que ahora, no tengo deseos de estar reportando y ganandome mas haters.. de por si la lista ya es largaa xd
tampoco es complicado.. y aunque estaria encantado de hacerlo es bastante tedioso grabar demos, editarlos, armar el reporte, pasarlo a ingles,etc.

Ghost! | HLX | Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:763907265

Reason: Non-compliance with the conditions of the BF-MT servers:

3. Insulting players is prohibited, as is the use of nicknames that imply insults and have no semantic load.

5. It is prohibited to interrupt and spoil the game, namely: delaying the team, holding the character while playing for the infected, delaying the start of the event (calling the elevator, ship, generator factory, etc.), intentional balance challenge , intentional bot drain, thoughtless and unreasonable haste only (in some cases, it may be acceptable). For all of the above, you can be punished without prior notice. (Up to three warnings are highly desirable)

///

1.-
The breach of rule number 3 by this player is one of the most repeated, therefore, it is accompanied by some chat captures FROM THE LAST WEEKS showing disrespectful/threatening/toxic behavior towards the players, accompanied by nicknames of an offensive nature. Each and every one of them can be seen in the player's profile.

aka noob.PNGapunta bien.PNGdas verguenza valencia.PNGdelete game ken.PNGdesistala el juego.PNGgillipolla.PNGhace un favor y desistala el juego.PNGice continue farming and i report you.PNGidiots.PNGlibera mongol.PNGmongol.PNGpancho m,ongol.PNGporq lo paras idiot.PNGq no mongol.PNGq puta parte no entiendes.PNG

2.- Ok now in a screenshots we see something interesting, this person has a taste for the word "farming" so much so that he can't stand seeing a single player with one frag more than him, I have taken the time to investigate this player and know the reason why he hates so much that some players surpass him in frags?

The reason left me with a smile, because he simply hates his competition...
This player, as other people have already stated in the forum, in the definition of the word "farming"

His strategy is simple, he enters the stalemate campaign alone in the atrium campaign and dedicates himself to holding the starting spiter until the players reach the elevator and then filling the elevator with acid, without releasing the spiter, and waiting. so that I can spit again.

After the players have passed the elevator, he dedicates himself to holding the smoker to pull the survivors and leaning back to release the tongue, this way he can instantly take -2 points off any player.

attached video

Farming with Smoker

(0.12)

https://youtu.be/vtRfmOKYSTM (0.50)

3.- My Experence

I am making this report because I have been receiving harassment from this player, and it seems that I was not the only one...

The first time I came across him was when I was in a causal game with a friend of mine, in the Atrium chapter and after failing an instakill with the charger, he mentioned me and then asked, do you want to kick? I mentioned him. to give it to me, since I know the rules, and I recognized that I had not committed any foul to receive the kick.

He simply says "Well if you want", and then does nothing.

Some time later I encounter him again in another game in the Crash Course campaign, chapter The Truck Depot Finale, I stay behind with this player after the appearance of a Tank, and after killing him I start to advance, but he stays behind (obviously to farm), to which they end up killing him, and he complains to me about abandoning him to which I respond "well, why didn't you advance?" He simply limited himself to saying that he was going to kick me and he did. 6 of the 10 players gave f2 to the request since I reached more than half of the map alone. and he says "why give f2 if he deserves the kick?"

After alone he asks me if I am going to make my complaint in the forum, I tell him yes, and he answers me well let me know, I will want to see how you leave me behind.

I never made the report since he felt he didn't have enough evidence, only a kick sack. So I did a little more research on this player and boy did I find a lot.

PD: I really want to upload all the screenshots I have showing the toxicity of this player to show that at the very least they should remove his right to write in the game chat and remove his rank permanently, but unfortunately the thread only allows me to upload 15 images like this If some players have and want to, they can upload more captures showing the toxicity of this player.

Last edited:

3. Insulting players is prohibited, as is the use of nicknames that imply insults and have no semantic load.

5. It is prohibited to interrupt and spoil the game, namely: delaying the team, holding the character while playing for the infected, delaying the start of the event (calling the elevator, ship, generator factory, etc.), intentional balance challenge , intentional bot drain, thoughtless and unreasonable haste only (in some cases, it may be acceptable). For all of the above, you can be punished without prior notice. (Up to three warnings are highly desirable)

///

1.-
The breach of rule number 3 by this player is one of the most repeated, therefore, it is accompanied by some chat captures FROM THE LAST WEEKS showing disrespectful/threatening/toxic behavior towards the players, accompanied by nicknames of an offensive nature. Each and every one of them can be seen in the player's profile.

Посмотреть вложение 10975Посмотреть вложение 10976Посмотреть вложение 10978Посмотреть вложение 10979Посмотреть вложение 10980Посмотреть вложение 10981Посмотреть вложение 10982Посмотреть вложение 10983Посмотреть вложение 10984Посмотреть вложение 10985Посмотреть вложение 10986Посмотреть вложение 10987Посмотреть вложение 10988Посмотреть вложение 10989Посмотреть вложение 10990

2.- Ok now in a screenshots we see something interesting, this person has a taste for the word "farming" so much so that he can't stand seeing a single player with one frag more than him, I have taken the time to investigate this player and know the reason why he hates so much that some players surpass him in frags?

This player, as other people have already stated in the forum, in the definition of the word "farming"

His strategy is simple, he enters the stalemate campaign alone in the atrium campaign and dedicates himself to holding the starting spiter until the players reach the elevator and then filling the elevator with acid, without releasing the spiter, and waiting. so that I can spit again.

After the players have passed the elevator, he dedicates himself to holding the smoker to pull the survivors and leaning back to release the tongue, this way he can instantly take -2 points off any player.

attached video

Farming with Smoker

(0.12)

3.- My Experence

I am making this report because I have been receiving harassment from this player, and it seems that I was not the only one...

The first time I came across him was when I was in a causal game with a friend of mine, in the Atrium chapter and after failing an instakill with the charger, he mentioned me and then asked, do you want to kick? I mentioned him. to give it to me, since I know the rules, and I recognized that I had not committed any foul to receive the kick.

Some time later I encounter him again in another game in the Crash Course campaign, chapter The Truck Depot Finale, I stay behind with this player after the appearance of a Tank, and after killing him I start to advance, but he stays behind (obviously to farm), to which they end up killing him, and he complains to me about abandoning him to which I respond "well, why didn't you advance?" He simply limited himself to saying that he was going to kick me and he did. 6 of the 10 players gave f2 to the request since I reached more than half of the map alone. and he says "why give f2 if he deserves the kick?"

After alone he asks me if I am going to make my complaint in the forum, I tell him yes, and he answers me well let me know, I will want to see how you leave me behind.

I never made the report since he felt he didn't have enough evidence, only a kick sack. So I did a little more research on this player and boy did I find a lot.

PD: I really want to upload all the screenshots I have showing the toxicity of this player to show that at the very least they should remove his right to write in the game chat and remove his rank permanently, but unfortunately the thread only allows me to upload 15 images like this If some players have and want to, they can upload more captures showing the toxicity of this player.
Replying to my colleague @VROXD97. It is not new that this player is a farmer so to speak, constantly retaining the infected mainly like the Spitter and the Smoker and giving types of warnings or threats about wanting to kill players either towards me or also to my low-ranking colleagues or also in a few terms to the (Paoloxs), the types of insults that this player uses are also stressful, ruining the experience of the players and myself, I am aware that sometimes it happens to me too but not excessively repeatedly like this player @GHOST ! He tends to do it many times and as you can see in my colleague's tests, you can see exactly the offensive words and insults he uses. I agree with my colleague that his prohibition is to have his rank permanently removed or excluded from the classification table, because For this user it is already customary to always do the type of things that are shown in the clips, I have nothing more to say and if I had proof I would really be happy to also give me the time to upload them but unfortunately I just put up with it so as not to cause more problems So I'm not the only one who this player harasses and each of those involved will pass their opinion for having ruined their gaming experiences on the zozo.gg server in the same way towards that individual.

///

1.-

Посмотреть вложение 10975Посмотреть вложение 10976Посмотреть вложение 10978Посмотреть вложение 10979Посмотреть вложение 10980Посмотреть вложение 10981Посмотреть вложение 10982Посмотреть вложение 10983Посмотреть вложение 10984Посмотреть вложение 10985Посмотреть вложение 10986Посмотреть вложение 10987Посмотреть вложение 10988Посмотреть вложение 10989Посмотреть вложение 10990

attached video

Farming with Smoker

(0.12)

3.- My Experence

You don't have blood on your face, you're a shame.
With all due respect sr admin ≾22cm≿ take drastic measures with this player. I was banned for 3 days for abuse of kicks and I congratulate ghost for the video, now going to the issue of Vroxd97's complaint, that his videos do not go unpunished please. The images and videos are more than clear, as I said at the beginning ghost likes to use the smoker just to farm fast, he climbs on a railing, grabs his target and pulls back constantly, literally that irritates. If you really want to farm, do it in survivor mode, making kills, don't cheat, play FAIR.
I told you that they were going to measure you with the same yardstick with which you measured them.
You are so toxic that I even get cancer in my eye when I see your toxicity in the zozo.gg chat.

No tienes sangre en la cara, eres una vergüenza.
Con todo respeto Sr admin tome medidas drásticas con este jugador. A mi me banearon 3 días por abuso de patadas y felicito a ghost por el video, ahora yendo al tema de la queja de Vroxd97, que sus videos no queden impune por favor. Las imágenes y videos son más que claros, como dije al principio a Ghost le gusta usar el ahumador solo para farmear rápido, se sube a una baranda, agarra su objetivo y se tira para atrás constantemente, literalmente eso irrita. Si de verdad quieres farmear hazlo en modo superviviente haciendo kills no hagas trampas juega LIMPIO.
Te dije que te iban a medir con la misma vara con la que los mediste a ellos.
Eres tan tóxico que hasta me da cáncer en el ojo cuando veo tu toxicidad en el chat de zozo.gg.
f.png
fff.png
Sin título.png
ffffffff.png

With all due respect sr admin ≾22cm≿ take drastic measures with this player. I was banned for 3 days for abuse of kicks and I congratulate ghost for the video, now going to the issue of Vroxd97's complaint, that his videos do not go unpunished please. The images and videos are more than clear, as I said at the beginning ghost likes to use the smoker just to farm fast, he climbs on a railing, grabs his target and pulls back constantly, literally that irritates. If you really want to farm, do it in survivor mode, making kills, don't cheat, play FAIR.
I told you that they were going to measure you with the same yardstick with which you measured them.
You are so toxic that I even get cancer in my eye when I see your toxicity in the zozo.gg chat.

Con todo respeto Sr admin tome medidas drásticas con este jugador. A mi me banearon 3 días por abuso de patadas y felicito a ghost por el video, ahora yendo al tema de la queja de Vroxd97, que sus videos no queden impune por favor. Las imágenes y videos son más que claros, como dije al principio a Ghost le gusta usar el ahumador solo para farmear rápido, se sube a una baranda, agarra su objetivo y se tira para atrás constantemente, literalmente eso irrita. Si de verdad quieres farmear hazlo en modo superviviente haciendo kills no hagas trampas juega LIMPIO.
Eres tan tóxico que hasta me da cáncer en el ojo cuando veo tu toxicidad en el chat de zozo.gg.
Посмотреть вложение 11013Посмотреть вложение 11014Посмотреть вложение 11016Посмотреть вложение 11017
Tu tampoco te salvas, ya vas a caer :V

¡Fantasma! | HLX | ID de Steam: STEAM_1:0:763907265

Razón: Incumplimientode las condiciones de los servidores BF-MT:

3. Está prohibido insultar a los jugadores, así como el uso de apodos que impliquen insultos y no tengan carga semántica.

5. Está prohibido interrumpir y estropear el juego, a saber: retrasar al equipo, retener al personaje mientras juega para los infectados, retrasar el inicio del evento (llamar al ascensor, la nave, la fábrica de generadores, etc.), desafío de equilibrio intencional, drenaje intencional de bots, prisa irreflexiva e irrazonable solo (en algunos casos, puede ser aceptable). Por todo lo anterior, puede ser sancionado sin previo aviso. (Es muy deseable que se envíen hasta tres advertencias)

///
www (en inglés)
1.- El incumplimiento de la regla número 3 por parte de este jugador es uno de los más repetidos, por lo tanto, se acompaña de algunas capturas de chat DE LAS ÚLTIMAS SEMANAS mostrando comportamientos irrespetuosos/amenazantes/tóxicos hacia los jugadores, acompañados de apodos de carácter ofensivo. Todos y cada uno de ellos se pueden ver en el perfil del jugador.

número arábigo.- Ok, ahora en una captura de pantalla vemos algo interesante, esta persona tiene un gusto por la palabra "farming" tanto que no soporta ver a un solo jugador con un frag más que él, me he tomado el tiempo de investigar a este jugador y saber la razón por la que odia tanto que algunos jugadores lo superen en frags.

La razón me dejó con una sonrisa, porque simplemente odia a su competencia...
Este jugador, como ya han dicho otras personas en el foro, en la definición de la palabra "agricultura"

Su estrategia es simple, entra en la campaña de estancamiento solo en la campaña del atrio y se dedica a sostener el escupitajo inicial hasta que los jugadores llegan al ascensor y luego llenar el ascensor con ácido, sin soltar el escupitajo y esperando. para que pueda escupir de nuevo.

Después de que los jugadores hayan pasado el ascensor, se dedica a sostener el fumador para tirar de los supervivientes e inclinarse hacia atrás para soltar la lengua, de esta manera puede quitarle instantáneamente -2 puntos a cualquier jugador.

Video adjunto

Agricultura con ahumador

(0.12)

3.- Mi Experiencia

Hago esta denuncia porque he estado recibiendo acoso por parte de este jugador, y parece que no fui el único...

La primera vez que me crucé con él fue cuando estaba en un juego casual con un amigo mío, en el capítulo de Atrium y después de fallar un instakill con el cargador, me mencionó y luego me preguntó, ¿quieres patear? Lo mencioné. para dármelo, ya que conozco las reglas, y reconocí que no había cometido ninguna falta para recibir la patada.

Simplemente dice "Bueno, si quieres", y luego no hace nada.

Tiempo después me lo vuelvo a encontrar en otra partida de la campaña Crash Course, capítulo The Truck Depot Finale, me quedo con este jugador tras la aparición de un Tanque, y después de matarlo empiezo a avanzar, pero él se queda atrás (obviamente para farmear), a lo que acaban matándolo, y se queja de haberlo abandonado a lo que respondo "bueno, ¿Por qué no avanzaste?" Simplemente se limitó a decir que me iba a patear y lo hizo. 6 de los 10 jugadores dieron f2 a la solicitud ya que llegué a más de la mitad del mapa solo. Y él dice: "¿Por qué darle F2 si se merece la patada?"

Después a solas me pregunta si voy a hacer mi queja en el foro, le digo que sí, y me contesta bien avísame, voy a querer ver cómo me dejas atrás.

Nunca hice la denuncia porque sentía que no tenía pruebas suficientes, solo una patada. Así que investigué un poco más sobre este jugador y encontré mucho.

PD: Tengo muchas ganas de subir todas las capturas de pantalla que tengo que muestran la toxicidad de este jugador para mostrar que al menos deberían quitarle el derecho a escribir en el chat del juego y eliminar su rango de forma permanente, pero lamentablemente el hilo solo me permite subir 15 imágenes como esta Si algunos jugadores tienen y quieren, Pueden subir más capturas que muestren la toxicidad de este jugador
1. Yes, I guess I've broken it on numerous occasions, as have probably 60% or 70% of Zozo players, including you and your friends of course. Why do you think they were banned? Not to mention, this isn't the first time you and your friends have expressed themselves this way on Zozo servers. AS WELL AS probably half of the zozo players, to be fair. They would have to punish dozens of players... Have you even thought about that brother?

2.No Sherlock Holmes, I don't hate my competition and much less that they surpass me in frags. Have you ever seen me make a fuss because a player committed more kills than me? I don't believe it. and I'm flattered, but I don't fit the definition of "agriculture" at all.

Does it really bother you that I play strategically? The sensor zone is crucial to defining a game and I suppose also to accumulate points. However, what I usually do and you know it. It is using the spitter to do damage in addition to farming and ensuring control of the tank, I am not like Peppa pig, Valencia, Rei, Rock, Grigorieva and other players who FARM in the same way and prefer to pass control of the tank. . . to another. I take control of the tank and try to do as much damage as possible from above, as well as ensure victory for my team and you know it.
and the smoker. Although it is a way to farm points that I have been using (in addition to others, Peppa pig) it is also a way to annoy the survivors who try to go up to get the cans. It's a matter of strategy ;v. Imagine how annoying it is to have a smoker pulling you over and over again, taking away points and confusing you when climbing. and something they forget is that on each team there is a player who does not change the infected one, whether he is a smoker or a spitter, he uses him and keeps him without really helping his team, which I do.

3. harassment? Please brother...really?
If you knew the rules you'd abstain from a lot of things... and as far as I can remember, I probably threatened to kick you, NOT because you failed an instakill, but because you kept the magazine at 20% or 50.% health. (which you do often) or because you took the survivor he was trying to kill with the jocker. If you saw that I have it? Why did you take it from me?

Your cynicism really incredible brother xd
Why do you lie?
My version of Crash Course, Chapter the truck. The team was relatively bad, as soon as they started they separated, some behind and others running like crazy. I went with some to the middle of the map but I came back, I helped kill the tank but since the team wasn't very good it ended up just the two of us alive. disabled but alive. The vroxd player tried to pick me up when we were still vomiting so I refused, I was afraid that some joker or smoker would catch me, as expected I tried to pick him up, it was a bad idea but he wanted to get up. . so what he was trying to do was do it. He stood up alone and as if he were a paolox or a bot. He abandoned me and left me stranded. He couldn't believe it, both the situation and the fact that he left me hanging. He made me try to kick him but it seems that I was the only one who was bothered that vroxd97 left one of his teammates behind to run alone, before continuing I would like to clarify that at no time did I stay to farm points, IT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE . Just like he mentioned, I complained that he had abandoned me and tried to kick him for the same. Why would not? In my position and with the possibility of kicking, he would have done it. and probably many of you too. To conclude, he reached the middle of the map, a hunter caught him and he died.

and to think that this player wanted to report the others for "farming"
The rules regarding farming points are not entirely specific. especially in the situation that bothers you. Although I don't understand if it's the way I accumulate points or that I accumulate more points than you? That would explain why you're only pointing at me. When we both know that there are many who do it too.
Tell me why didn't you record Valencia? to the king? Peppa Pig? ;v
however. In which I decided to report the players to get points. It is clear, 22cm already said at the time that delaying the duration of the rounds to accumulate frags as well as more points is totally prohibited.

1. Yes, I guess I've broken it on numerous occasions, as have probably 60% or 70% of Zozo players, including you and your friends of course. Why do you think they were banned? Not to mention, this isn't the first time you and your friends have expressed themselves this way on Zozo servers. AS WELL AS probably half of the zozo players, to be fair. They would have to punish dozens of players... Have you even thought about that brother?

2.No Sherlock Holmes, I don't hate my competition and much less that they surpass me in frags. Have you ever seen me make a fuss because a player committed more kills than me? I don't believe it. and I'm flattered, but I don't fit the definition of "agriculture" at all.

Does it really bother you that I play strategically? The sensor zone is crucial to defining a game and I suppose also to accumulate points. However, what I usually do and you know it. It is using the spitter to do damage in addition to farming and ensuring control of the tank, I am not like Peppa pig, Valencia, Rei, Rock, Grigorieva and other players who FARM in the same way and prefer to pass control of the tank. . . to another. I take control of the tank and try to do as much damage as possible from above, as well as ensure victory for my team and you know it.
and the smoker. Although it is a way to farm points that I have been using (in addition to others, Peppa pig) it is also a way to annoy the survivors who try to go up to get the cans. It's a matter of strategy ;v. Imagine how annoying it is to have a smoker pulling you over and over again, taking away points and confusing you when climbing. and something they forget is that on each team there is a player who does not change the infected one, whether he is a smoker or a spitter, he uses him and keeps him without really helping his team, which I do.

3. harassment? Please brother...really?
If you knew the rules you'd abstain from a lot of things... and as far as I can remember, I probably threatened to kick you, NOT because you failed an instakill, but because you kept the magazine at 20% or 50.% health. (which you do often) or because you took the survivor he was trying to kill with the jocker. If you saw that I have it? Why did you take it from me?

Your cynicism really incredible brother xd
Why do you lie?
My version of Crash Course, Chapter the truck. The team was relatively bad, as soon as they started they separated, some behind and others running like crazy. I went with some to the middle of the map but I came back, I helped kill the tank but since the team wasn't very good it ended up just the two of us alive. disabled but alive. The vroxd player tried to pick me up when we were still vomiting so I refused, I was afraid that some joker or smoker would catch me, as expected I tried to pick him up, it was a bad idea but he wanted to get up. . so what he was trying to do was do it. He stood up alone and as if he were a paolox or a bot. He abandoned me and left me stranded. He couldn't believe it, both the situation and the fact that he left me hanging. He made me try to kick him but it seems that I was the only one who was bothered that vroxd97 left one of his teammates behind to run alone, before continuing I would like to clarify that at no time did I stay to farm points, IT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE . Just like he mentioned, I complained that he had abandoned me and tried to kick him for the same. Why would not? In my position and with the possibility of kicking, he would have done it. and probably many of you too. To conclude, he reached the middle of the map, a hunter caught him and he died.
1.- (I don't have to answer since you agreed with me), I find it curious that your argument is "I can be horrible since the people around me are horrible", no brother, you can be much better than all those people, but it seems that your goal instead is to be much worse.

2.- Of course I saw you, you can check the second message I sent. where it not only threatens wok, but also ICE CREAM and Fadeaway

Besides, I remember when you wrote to me on Steam to ask me if I wanted to join your strategy to farm points?

Yes, it bothers me, since what you are doing is ruining the gaming experience and you have probably already seen that it is prohibited not only to disturb as you do but also to retain someone infected.

3.- To take him down and incapacitate him but you were upset that he took away the +2 points

And in the story you only wrote that you need me to survive LOL

Last edited:
The rules regarding farming points are not entirely specific. especially in the situation that bothers you. Although I don't understand if it's the way I accumulate points or that I accumulate more points than you? That would explain why you're only pointing at me. When we both know that there are many who do it too.
Tell me why didn't you record Valencia? to the king? Peppa Pig? ;v
however. In which I decided to report the players to get points. It is clear, 22cm already said at the time that delaying the duration of the rounds to accumulate frags as well as more points is totally prohibited.
I did not record them, because they do it to a much lesser extent than you, if you enter a server you do it with the objective of farming, so much so that it is as simple as entering your profile and seeing your statistics.

Besides, you say this because YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU DID AND THE RULES YOU BROKE SO STOP WANTING TO TAKE MORE PLAYERS WITH YOU

Last edited:
1.- (I don't have to answer since you agreed with me), I find it curious that your argument is "I can be horrible since the people around me are horrible", no brother, you can be much better than all those people, but it seems that your goal instead is to be much worse.

2.- Of course I saw you, you can check the second message I sent. where it not only threatens wok, but also ICE CREAM and Fadeaway

Besides, I remember when you wrote to me on Steam to ask me if I wanted to join your strategy to farm points?

Yes, it bothers me, since what you are doing is ruining the gaming experience and you have probably already seen that it is prohibited not only to disturb as you do but also to retain someone infected.

3.- To take him down and incapacitate him but you were upset that he took away the +2 points

And in the story you only wrote that you need me to survive LOL
I'm answering one message at a time. be patient ;v.

1. You already answered me º____º. And no, my argument is... Ok. I broke this rule but why am I the only one punished, when every day on the servers there are people saying worse things? I tell you the same thing I told Peppa Pig, you would agree that you should be punished for saying noobs, a mild insult, when there are players on the servers who say worse things. Would you agree? No, of course not, it's unfair and that's my point.

2. Upload the full clip of when I threatened Wok, because if I remember correctly, Wok stayed to commit murders downstairs when we needed help upstairs. He preferred to accumulate points instead of helping his teammates. I don't remember the ice cream, but Fadeaway are the players who still have a good round, with 25 or 30 kills. Their intention is to continue accumulating points no matter what. In fact, I believe that the image where he mentions the 45 murders is his and it occurred in the subway. Summing it all up we arrived at the shelter and still with more than 30 murders from it. He or she stayed out to continue accumulating points. In fact, it was the same reason I threatened to report him. I have a demo with the same problem and maybe I'll upload it soon.

3. I wasn't going to do it before consulting with an administrator, so I, you, was looking for something better to hurt myself ;v

4(3). hiva to try to do an instakill with the wildcard. and according to what you said you couldn't download it. Why don't you put yourself in my shoes and imagine how frustrating it is when a player ruins a play? A 10 vs 9 is better than a 10 vs 10.

A survivor who does not have a first aid kit or adrenaline cannot survive, much less get up alone.
Did you know? LOL

It is an attack and cultivation strategy, is it that complicated to understand?
It's amazing how you forget that you do it too ;:V
And no, it's not cheating, it's like complaining because the tank just stays up there throwing stones. You call it camping but it's strategy ;:v

Посмотреть вложение 11013Посмотреть вложение 11014Посмотреть вложение 11016Посмотреть вложение 11017

And no, it's not cheating, it's like complaining because the tank just stays up there throwing stones. You call it camping but it's strategy ;:v
This will be the last message I go to because all you do is justify all the times you BREAK THE RULES and that you know you are going to have to pay.

1.- Put a story that does exist like "Because I'm the only one punished, ah, I don't think it will be because of THE BARBARITIES THAT I WRITE IN THE CHAT AND THAT THEY SENT CAPTURES WHEN THEY ACCUSED ME"

2.- Yes, do it so that this time also report to you

3.- Yes, of course you were going to kill him with orange life at a height of 25 cm

4.- What is my fault that as soon as the tank comes out you are already black and white?

бсуждение] Правила поведения во время игры на серверах BF-MT​

5. It is prohibited to disrupt and spoil the gameplay, and namely: delay the team, hold the character when playing as the Infected, delay the start of the event (calling the elevator, boat, generator plant, etc.), intentionally challenging the balance, intentionally dumping a bot, a thoughtless and unreasonable rush alone (in some cases, this may be acceptable). If you are overpriced, you must be informed without pre-predictability. I. (It is highly advisable to give up to three warnings)

I can send you a private reading comprehension course if until now you don't understand what it says here:

Статус
Закрыта.
Back
Сверху