Сервер ZOZO.GG | BLOOD FACTORY

Reynaldo

Пользователь
Hello admin Well, I mainly want to tell you about the update, to be honest, none of us like this update. First of all, paying attention to a normal gamer about the suggestions to switch servers and put new stuff is a really screwed up thing because the whole community depends not just on one person, but on everyone who pays to be able to have a VIP. and enjoy. playing and not having problems in the complete servers, well if you prefer to focus only on that person as if he were a child for you, do not you think it is wrong that it would not be better to put it to a vote? To see if we all like this update Well we already gave them our answers but as always they never listen to us and this is not only about Latinos but also that some Russians do not agree with this update. Also, if you want to continue ignoring our responses to your update, I hope that the person who is fulfilling their tastes, stays on your server forever, where will the others be? Retired why we don't like your update and we all know what real fun was like in the past, not like now, we get bored because we can't do the same as before. Another thing stops asking for suggestions of new things, zozo stands out for his Charger and among other things but for me it is above all the Charger and how the plays were made And if other people do not like that they go to other portals there are many, do not cry about losing new players, would you rather lose the old ones? That we have been here for many years It is better to wait for more people to come to this beautiful portal soon. I hope you take it well and I did not say anything bad, if I said something bad I sincerely apologize

Kris

Пользователь
И на самом деле, складывается впечатление, что администрации абсолютно наплевать на мнение постоянных игроков, которые, между прочим, и создают тот самый минимальный актив на серверах в настоящее время.
Люди годами играют на зозо и любят этот сервер за его уникальность в своем роде, за те возможности, которые он даёт.
Вместо того, чтобы наладить проблемы, которые уже были достаточно долгое время, вы решаете полностью изменить весь геймплей на серверах 10х10. Новых игроков не прибавляется, старые игроки уходят, так вы хотите повысить активность на серверах?
Люди ждут ответа о текущих проблемах, желают вернуть хотя бы 2 сервера в нормальное состояние и вы даже не желаете ответить им. Обидно.

Nigh†

Пользователь
Hello admin Well, I mainly want to tell you about the update, to be honest, none of us like this update. First of all, paying attention to a normal gamer about the suggestions to switch servers and put new stuff is a really screwed up thing because the whole community depends not just on one person, but on everyone who pays to be able to have a VIP. and enjoy. playing and not having problems in the complete servers, well if you prefer to focus only on that person as if he were a child for you, do not you think it is wrong that it would not be better to put it to a vote? To see if we all like this update Well we already gave them our answers but as always they never listen to us and this is not only about Latinos but also that some Russians do not agree with this update. Also, if you want to continue ignoring our responses to your update, I hope that the person who is fulfilling their tastes, stays on your server forever, where will the others be? Retired why we don't like your update and we all know what real fun was like in the past, not like now, we get bored because we can't do the same as before. Another thing stops asking for suggestions of new things, zozo stands out for his Charger and among other things but for me it is above all the Charger and how the plays were made And if other people do not like that they go to other portals there are many, do not cry about losing new players, would you rather lose the old ones? That we have been here for many years It is better to wait for more people to come to this beautiful portal soon. I hope you take it well and I did not say anything bad, if I said something bad I sincerely apologize

He is actually right, why not make all odd servers like before and let the even servers be with all sort of addons and gOdfRaMeS

Вложения

• Book-HUGE.jpg
    Book-HUGE.jpg
    48,8 КБ · Просмотров: 301

spumer

Администратор
Staff member
Hello Administrators, it would be good if you listen to people who do not like the new zozo update, see how people are not active on the servers due to the new update, it would be good to return even two servers to the old update..
Each update has own "people who do not like the new zozo update". And every time is small group of people who spam on forum same things in many thread. A lot of key futures which you like was hated before. It's okay.

"I do not like" / "people do not like" / "my mom do not like" this update - it's not argument. Any suggestion should explain how this change enhance gameplay (nerf/boost/balance/fix) for both sides infected and survivors.
We listen community when we got constructive suggestion.

Увжаемая администрация, Вы вообще собираетесь делать баланс на сервере? Фиксить бомжей? Фиксить AWP?
Будем.
Только вот уже не раз говорилось что баланс на 80% зависит от самих игроков, изменения в плагине почти не изменят ситуации.

С милишкой и бомжами всё нормально, переставай дергать оружие туда-сюда. Теперь это вредная привычка.

AWP когда-нибудь исправим, если там есть что исправлять, но пока нет понимания какой урон ставить, надо исследовать и балансировать относительно другого оружия. Заранее спасибо за рекомендации, я понимаю что для многих игроков всё очень просто, нахерачить и вперед. Придется набраться терпения. Доберемся и до этого.

Но, конечно, годфреймы и задержка милишки - важнее чем то, что я описал выше и говорю уже не в первый раз.
То что ты кричишь об одном и том же, не делает вопрос значимее или больше. Если делаем, значит важнее.

emzy

Staff member
AWP когда-нибудь исправим, если там есть что исправлять, но пока нет понимания какой урон ставить, надо исследовать и балансировать относительно другого оружия.
Для начала — вернуть прежний урон, каким он был до «Последнего рубежа», и про Scout не надо забывать.

А ещё было бы просто отлично баффнуть:
· гранатомёт — в идеале сделать его многозарядным, дать возможность выпускать хотя бы три снаряда без перезарядки;
· пулемёт M60 — вернуть имбу 2014-го с двойным боезапасом;
· станковый пулемёт на финалках Жертвы и Лихорадки. Крупнейший калибр в игре наносит смехотворные 50 урона за выстрел. Да эта пушка должна Танков рвать в клочья! 12.7 мм прошивают стальные листы как бумажные, а тут пук-пук-пук...

Мечты, мечты...

Макс.

Пользователь
I'm not sure if this tank spawn was always there, but in recent times it happened quite a few times in c8m2-subway in the generator room, the tank spawns behind an invisible wall and can't get out, the player holding the tank can't do anything but to wait for the tank to go AI, which is really annoying, i hope this can get fixed

ахаха

must

Пользователь
Только вот уже не раз говорилось что баланс на 80% зависит от самих игроков, изменения в плагине почти не изменят ситуации.
Странно, до этого все было нормально и игроков действительно перемешивало, а не кидало по одному или два человека из команды в команду, оставляя остальных без изменений.
С милишкой и бомжами всё нормально, переставай дергать оружие туда-сюда. Теперь это вредная привычка.
Я бы с удовольствием бегал либо только с милишкой, либо только с огнестрелом. Проблема только в том, что, например, язык курильщика срезать практически невозможно на сервере и поэтому всегда держу под рукой огнестрел, дабы слить куру и потом сразу переключиться на милишку, так как будет куча атак от других персов.

Бомжей ну, Спумер, нереально много, как бы то ни было. Задержка милишки - это считай минус для сурвов и преимущество инфектов для атаки. Если ты говоришь, перестать переключать милишку на огнестрел, так тогда может быть стоит немного убрать количество мобов и сделать язык куры более медленным? Тогда можно будет спокойно бегать либо с милишкой либо с огнестрелом пол-карты без проблем.

AWP когда-нибудь исправим, если там есть что исправлять, но пока нет понимания какой урон ставить, надо исследовать и балансировать относительно другого оружия.
Человек выше прав. Сделать оружие таким, каким оно было до обновления. Я полагаю, что все будут довольны и рады этому.
То что ты кричишь об одном и том же, не делает вопрос значимее или больше. Если делаем, значит важнее.
Я не кричу, а всего лишь хочу узнать зачем кардинально менять геймплей игры, которой уже 12 лет. По-моему мнению, это ненужная штука, которая в каком-то роде откровенно портит игру и все впечатление. И этот вопрос действительно стал значимым, так как игроки сервера этим недовольны. Обратите на это внимание, пожалуйста.

В любом случае, благодарю за обратную связь и ответы.

Nigh†

Пользователь
Any suggestion should explain how this change enhance gameplay (nerf/boost/balance/fix) for both sides infected and survivors.
We listen community when we got constructive suggestion.
if you intend to keep the godframes i would suggest you remove them completely after jockeys and smokers attacks, the smokers tongue gets broken instantly when three or four survivors are shooting which then puts the attacked survivor in godframes,it makes absolutely no sense because the survivor is not put in any kind animation, the survivor is free to move he can run into a corner or just stand there and shoot because he is just invincible.

Zembie

Пользователь
Асик, не хочу тебя расстраивать, но кажется, что ты сейчас с кое-чем спалился.

vishuspuss

Пользователь
I have trouble reading forums here... sorry if this posted elsewhere

There are many players holding charger/thunder... always. Especially new players that do not know to suicide. Is frustrating trying to get one while nosteam holds charger for 5 minutes.

Why can charger/thunder rightclick to release survivor and no other SI can do this? This alone makes new players to WANT to hold charger/thunder, when in reality if they fail their charge they should be dead.

Сверху