Corona Cup 2020

Завершено
Думаю будет честно если администрация рассмотрит жалобы на тебя и в частности игроков которые будут играть в твоей тиме, потом уже допустит тебя и членов твоей команды
1.For the record, with the respect you deserve, reply that you have complaints if there is no proof of when they accuse me.
2.They just post them and without proof I don't see why you think my team and I shouldn't be participating.

Началось)))
На тебя не меньше) особенно когда ты в другой тиме,как только переходишь начинается)
Так шо,узбагойся )))
Команда разумеется хорошая , но я предлагаю администрацию и организаторам закрыть все жалобы на некоторых игроков данной команды и в частности самого капитана и потом уже допустить к игре . Чтоб потом не было споров, буйного обмена демок и отсылок на жалобы

Команда разумеется хорошая , но я предлагаю администрацию и организаторам закрыть все жалобы на некоторых игроков данной команды и в частности самого капитана и потом уже допустить к игре . Чтоб потом не было споров, буйного обмена демок и отсылок на жалобы
Ладно, я лучше не буду лезть)

Началось)))
На тебя не меньше) особенно когда ты в другой тиме,как только переходишь начинается)
Так шо,узбагойся )))
Ну я не играю же, а жалоб вроде нет официальных , кроме необоснованного обвинения и сбора демок на меня. Просто я не хочу чтоб после драки , кулаками махались и тем более подвергали сомнению честности игры всей команды из за пару сомнительных игроков.

1.For the record, with the respect you deserve, reply that you have complaints if there is no proof of when they accuse me.
2.They just post them and without proof I don't see why you think my team and I shouldn't be participating.
Это просто предложение. Чувак я наоборот за чтоб вся твоя команда играла . Это скорее беспокойство за будущее твоей тимы, ибо я вангую что если игра пройдет на 5 сервере у вас большие шансы на победу.

[QUOTE = "Piers, post: 40824, member: 4584"]
[/ QUOTE]

Cafune previously VAC banned

* VAC banned profile * https://steamcommunity.com/id/bad_buny/

* his old zozo profile * https://zozo.gg /hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1412888

* and his new profile * https://zozo.gg/hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2059593

more proofs?

Hello Guys. I do not want to ruin the happiness and joy of the 2020 tournament but it is necessary to clean out the trash ones first. Piers had been asking about proof of his hack so, here it is. Sadly you put your proof on your youtube channel‼
Hers video just check out from 1:40 everything would be clear.no need to say anything more.you were being very fast in deleting the video but fortunately i saved it before yourdeletation.Do you want more proofs?

0339135F-6936-4476-A302-4C6A30D7D476.jpeg

[QUOTE = "DiGGeR, publicación: 40832, miembro: 3198"]
Hola chicos No quiero arruinar la felicidad y la alegría del torneo 2020, pero primero es necesario limpiar los basura. Piers había estado preguntando por la prueba de su pirateo, así que aquí está. Lamentablemente pones tu prueba en tu canal de youtube‼ [MEDIA = youtube] 7rLBXT9gTnU [/ MEDIA]
Su video acaba de salir de 1:40 todo estaría claro. No necesito decir nada más. Estabas siendo muy rápido al eliminar el video, pero afortunadamente lo guardé antes de tu eliminación. ¿Quieres más pruebas?
[/ CITA]
If I can explain that video just before editing part of my video, I played the campaign in expert and put on the mod that removes the leaves and when playing the demos, it is with the mod on and that's why my video never came out and I used those mods and I can try it with screenshots since that is at the moment if they record a demos without mods and then reproduce it with mods it will read the mods check them yourself
I'm a player who plays 4vs4
and so
I only use that mod
I just forgot to turn it off when editing my video, since in 4vs4 ramdom
people use mods everywhere where they are advantageous,
bells
with mods
that time we played to help pass a campaign in expert deluge
and when i edit ik aesthetic edit with mod on

Отлично, значит запасаюсь попкорном и буду наблюдать как профи игроки (на турнирке) мутузятся :) А трансляция будет?

[QUOTE = "DiGGeR, publicación: 40832, miembro: 3198"]
Hola chicos No quiero arruinar la felicidad y la alegría del torneo 2020, pero primero es necesario limpiar los basura. Piers había estado preguntando por la prueba de su pirateo, así que aquí está. Lamentablemente pones tu prueba en tu canal de youtube‼ [MEDIA = youtube] 7rLBXT9gTnU [/ MEDIA]
Su video acaba de salir de 1:40 todo estaría claro. No necesito decir nada más. Estabas siendo muy rápido al eliminar el video, pero afortunadamente lo guardé antes de tu eliminación. ¿Quieres más pruebas?
[/ CITA]
If I can explain that video just before editing part of my video, I played the campaign in expert and put on the mod that removes the leaves and when playing the demos, it is with the mod on and that's why my video never came out and I used those mods and I can try it with screenshots since that is at the moment if they record a demos without mods and then reproduce it with mods it will read the mods check them yourself
I'm a player who plays 4vs4
and so
I only use that mod
I just forgot to turn it off when editing my video, since in 4vs4 ramdom
people use mods everywhere where they are advantageous,
bells
with mods
that time we played to help pass a campaign in expert deluge
and when i edit ik aesthetic edit with mod on
"I'll send screenshots of my game in zozo"

Думаю будет честно если администрация рассмотрит жалобы на тебя и в частности игроков которые будут играть в твоей тиме, потом уже допустит тебя и членов твоей команды к турниру.
Ты бы лучше команду бы создал чем тут перуашек пресовать :D

Back
Сверху