Жалобы на игроков

Ander

Пользователь
[QUOTE = "kerrigan34, publicación: 42353, miembro: 4693"]
¡Buenas tardes!

Por lo general, no hago esto, ¡pero es suficiente!
El jugador *** SFK *** + (peruano) usa palabras como "TRASH", "IDIOT", "SCOURGE", "BITCH", "PIECE OF SHIT" entre otras palabras vulgares que no quiero mencionar, TODAS LAS TIEMPO Y SIN NINGUNA RAZÓN, provoca y ofende a todos en el servidor, sin mencionar que si no pateas al jugador que dice, te insulta ... por otro lado, patea sin justificación.
Los jugadores tan tóxicos como deberían recibir un castigo MUY FUERTE porque no respeta a nadie y, hace días, entiendo que insultó a Light, Maaster, Muelles, Hitman, inmundo, a mí (todo el tiempo), etc.
Solicito al administrador que tome medidas al respecto lo antes posible ... es grosero y hace un mal uso de VK con un rango de 224k, no quiero imaginar qué hará cuando tenga un rango más alto ...

https://stats.zozo.gg/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=890331
Adjunto la evidencia
Gracias ..
[/ CITA]This kind of players are very iresspectfull and annoying , he should be sactioned exemplary

Rivera

Пользователь
It's really annoying dealing with players like SFK, we ignore it and it keeps insulting us for no reason, and it's not just once, it's most of the time it plays on the server.

Most latino players agree that he is a toxic player and should be sanctioned.

According to the rules of the server; insulting is forbidden, he not only writes, but also uses voice chat.

DiGGeR

Пользователь
This is the screenshot piers asked me to take in Blood Factory 6 ,today.
c8m3_sewers0000.jpg

Stop barking for screenshots after that.Also, get a life Please.

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Listen! I am not replying to you because I don't know you.You don't have to interfere in elder's conversations.I am just posting this screenshot again in the respect of admins,which is followed by that 3rd map and I continuously played on that server without leaving.
c8m4_interior0004.jpg

Lastly.I think you should mind you business,KID.Do not meddle in my affairs.

leo

Пользователь
Listen! I am not replying to you because I don't know you.You don't have to interfere in elder's conversations.I am just posting this screenshot again in the respect of admins,which is followed by that 3rd map and I continuously played on that server without leaving.
Посмотреть вложение 7097
First, what did you throw me off right now?
Secondly, you are obliged to throw off to everyone who asks you, regardless of whether you know him or not.
Thirdly, you call yourself an elder, although my profile was created half a year earlier than yours.

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Everything is clear I think.I don't have to say anything more regarding this topic.
Mind your business please .Neither I have to do anything with you nor you have to do anything with me.If you still doubt that I use hacks ,you should join the game 1 time other than just talking here.

leo

Пользователь
Everything is clear I think.I don't have to say anything more regarding this topic.
Mind your business please .Neither I have to do anything with you nor you have to do anything with me.If you still doubt that I use hacks ,you should join the game 1 time other than just talking here.
I played with you several times. Are you a dishonest player or not, I don’t know, but you behave arrogantly, especially when your “friends” join you. You requested a screenshot of the Naruto player. Then you wrote that not a single infected character was visible. Now i asked
you.Learn to talk normally with people or admit that you are a virgin schoolboy who always burns ass

Kris

Пользователь
А откуда пошло то, что человек "обязан скидывать каждому скрин, кто попросит"? Ну типо если у вас есть претензии - пишите демку с подозрительными моментами. Просить скриншот - прошлый век, держу в курсе

DiGGeR

Пользователь
No more replies to this useless discussion by me.You asked for screenshots,I provided them.That's it.Stop sucking my mind.Get yourself a life and let me live mine.

≾22cm≿

Администратор
Staff member
А откуда пошло то, что человек "обязан скидывать каждому скрин, кто попросит"
Это пошло оттуда, когда внимательные ребята(будем называть их так) запрашивают скрин у подозрительных ребят(потенциальных читеров) и в случае многократного отказа предоставить скриншот, внимательные ребята обращают внимание Администратора/Модератора на текущую ситуацию. Хочу сказать, это сильно помогает.
Согласно правилам поведения на серверах, безосновательное обвинение в использовании читов является полноценным оскорблением, при подаче встречной жалобы от обвиняемой стороны и не только.
Поэтому еще раз хотел бы призвать всех относиться к этому посерьезней.

Untitled.png

Запись демо для выявления и подтверждения нарушений является наиболее желаемой.
О том, как записывать демо, вы можете ознакомиться здесь:
https://forum.zozo.gg/threads/13
Спасибо за вашу внимательность.

Romans

Пользователь
Ну да, наши пакистанцы самые внемательные, ага, особенно когда меня обвиняют в читах и просят по 100 раз в день скрин? Значит я могу жалобу накатать? А то кто они мне чтобы требовать скрин? Лично я считаю их подозрительными, и не только я. Так зачем предоставлять скрин на просьбу игроков которые скрыли свой стим аккаунт и говорят что выложили скрин, а ты в итоге в закрытый профиль смотри)

Piers

Пользователь
Посмотреть вложение 7097
you took the catch that's fine with me "so why did you quit the game and come back?"
That is the big question

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Piers I think you should use a better translator or get yourself new eyes .I played continuously after the screenshot which was directly followed by the 3rd map of No Mercy and also took a screenshot in the 4th map.Instead of talking against me why don't you pay some attention to this

AT 1:40 .Everything is clear.I don't need to say anything.You called yourself cunning by deleting this video from your YOUTUBE channel but fortunately someone saved it.I am amazed you are not banned yet even though there is a proof against you and you are talking about banning me anyhow i provided the screenshots.GROW UP PLEASE.

DiGGeR

Пользователь
Because you have removed all your hacks.That is why you are saying it this freely.8 months ago?Really?
OK leave everything.I have posted the video and now it is upto admins to take some action.Like they did to KHAN,Alan,Rivera etc.

Сверху