Жалобы на игроков

To the admins!
If you guys can remove my message in which I gave the link to the addon [Ha! Gayyyy! - The name of the cheat addon was deleted by moderator].Then why don't you guys take an action against the user of that addon.IDK what is your logic.Unable to understand.:confused::confused::confused:

To the admins!
If you guys can remove my message in which I gave the link to the addon [Ha! Gayyyy! - The name of the cheat addon was deleted by moderator].Then why don't you guys take an action against the user of that addon.IDK what is your logic.Unable to understand.:confused::confused::confused:
Their Server Their Rules Its Not Official Dedicated Server, Its Private Server. You Don't Have Right To Ask Them, If They Asked You To Take Screenshot You Have To Submit, But You Dont Have Right To Ask Theirs Players To Capture Screenshot, From Now Ignore Them If They Ask You Screen Or Demo Just Play And Do Your Work, If They Have Doubt On You, They Will Record Your Suspicious Demo, And Play Careful From Now They Can Kick You Because Of Your Small To Small Mistakes. Like 1 Player Did Few Days Ago Without Any Reason.

Никого не смутила вырезанная листва на 1:43?
не ну это реально бан парни! там вообще без листов четко видно где дерево, как говорили там это уж точно дает преимущество над другими игроками!
p/s он случайно спалил себя, а ведь столько людей наверное с такими ходят, пока нормальные игроки мучаются в кустах:(

Their Server Their Rules Its Not Official Dedicated Server, Its Private Server. You Don't Have Right To Ask Them, If They Asked You To Take Screenshot You Have To Submit, But You Dont Have Right To Ask Theirs Players To Capture Screenshot, From Now Ignore Them If They Ask You Screen Or Demo Just Play And Do Your Work, If They Have Doubt On You, They Will Record Your Suspicious Demo, And Play Careful From Now They Can Kick You Because Of Your Small To Small Mistakes. Like 1 Player Did Few Days Ago Without Any Reason.
I think I should agree with you and stop taking screenshots anymore.These are not the people worth giving attention.Army of Blinds,Dumbs and Deafs,who only can look over to me even though i provided the screenshots and now when i submitted the video,there is no action against it.It's really awful for the admins.Never to ask me a screenshot again in game.You will only find ignorance.Record me if you can.These are your servers,do whatever you want.Unreasonable kicks are given to me.My posts are edited because there was name of an addon which means spreading cheats and using that addon is not punishable.*Round of Applause again*.I won't write anymore regarding anything.Thanks.

Так вот почему моих курей так лихо отстреливают через листву. А щас было реально обидно ... :confused:
Скриншот.jpg

Someone told me about the video that i have posted.Are you guys attaching the video to me?I have no concern with that video.That video was posted on the Youtube channel of Peruvian player Piers which he deleted afterwards when he came to know ,there are hacks in that video.Fortunately I saved it on my pc as a proof of his hacks.Neither this video is mine nor I have recorded it.If you have watched the whole video even his 600k points are also shown there.
Once again, this is not my VIDEO.

Someone told me about the video that i have posted.Are you guys attaching the video to me?I have no concern with that video.That video was posted on the Youtube channel of Peruvian player Piers which he deleted afterwards when he came to know ,there are hacks in that video.Fortunately I saved it on my pc as a proof of his hacks.Neither this video is mine nor I have recorded it.If you have watched the whole video even his 600k points are also shown there.
Once again, this is not my VIDEO.

no this is your video you're a cheater

[QUOTE = "Antiquary, publicación: 1209, miembro: 54"]
En este hilo puedes quejarte de un jugador que viola las reglas del servidor.

Coloque todas las quejas de acuerdo con el formulario.

1. El apodo del jugador y un enlace al perfil en las estadísticas.
2. El servidor en el que se produjo la violación.
3. Enlace a la demostración o chat en las estadísticas.
4. Descripción de la situación en sus propias palabras, tan detallada como sea posible. Si tiene una demostración, indique la hora en la que necesita mirar.

En algunos casos, tener una demostración es un requisito previo para revisar su solicitud.

Instrucciones de video "¿Cómo grabar una demostración (demo) en Left 4 Dead 2?"

[MEDIA = youtube] pM1m9icWoOU [/ MEDIA]​
[/ CITA]
me banearon y no se por que

unayudaaaaa, me banearon y no se por que algun admin ... estaba en el server extra versus # 2 y me boto diciendo que estoy baneado tambiewn menciono que deberia ir al sourceban fui y sali ahi baneado permanentemente por "CONSOLA" la verdad no entiendo alguien me puee ayudar?
A.

Back
Сверху