За что меня забанили?

Chris

Пользователь
[QUOTE = "Ossama Hegazy, post: 39601, member: 3682"]
They just love hurting people ...
I created a new account and blocked me again ...
I don't know what is bothering you friends ...
Is it because I am from Arab countries for example ??
Please stop making me feel lonely and frustrated :(

With my utmost respect for admins
[/ QUOTE]

There are players on ZOZO, who have VAC bans for using hacks in Left4Dead2, yet they're still here. There are players who use and have used addons for a long time without issue, yet they are still here.

This game is approaching 10 years old, is dying, and has an ever declining amount of good players on the servers and admins decide to ban, permanently, regular, good players for something as trivial as using an alternate account, by all means extend the ban, but a permanent? Ridiculous - it's clear Ossama had no idea what he was doing would result in a permanent ban. This is unbelievably stupid. All you're doing is hurting the server and making it more and more unplayable due to low player counts and a lack of players who actually know what they're doing. At this rate, with the ban happy admins, the server will be empty in no time.

Chris

Пользователь
Thank you for your forecast here, your opinion is very important for us. Sure.
Keep us up to date.
Your sarcastic and arrogant tone says it all really. I donate here for 4+ years and this is the kind of response given to constructive feedback. This is precisely why these servers are in desperate need of an actual owner of sorts, because you guys treat them like your own personal servers and refuse to listen to anything not in line with your own opinions.

Poosya

Пользователь
Your sarcastic and arrogant tone says it all really. I donate here for 4+ years and this is the kind of response given to constructive feedback. This is precisely why these servers are in desperate need of an actual owner of sorts, because you guys treat them like your own personal servers and refuse to listen to anything not in line with your own opinions.
Why do you think that with a donate you have the right to behave differently from the server rules?

Reactions: Ex
Сверху